Halton Peel Natural Gas Services Ltd

Swimming Pools, Spas & Hot Tubs
600 Orwell Mississauga ON
HomeStars  >  Swimming Pools, Spas & Hot Tubs in Port Credit  >  Halton Peel Natural Gas Services Ltd

Reviews for Halton Peel Natural Gas Services Ltd

Jerry  from Mississauga
Jerry from Mississauga

Pool Heater

These guys are amazing. Had an emergency - hosting a party and the heater went on the blink. Carlton and Darryl came to my rescue. They did a quick check, changed the part effectively and quickly and saved the day for my son ( whose friends were coming over ) I highly recommend this two guys.

Mo in Mississauga
Mo in Mississauga

pool heater

I had a guy look at the heater and gave me a high quote for replacing the parts of the pool heater mechanism. I was suspicious and later called halton/peel gas and they sent someone out in 2 days who was very knowledgeable and told me the only fault was
1 mice ate up the connection wires
2 pressure swith was not functioning
fixed it quick and told me i will be billed for it.
The only thing that would make me hold half a star is that the payment options are not very user friendly.....cheque or cash on site which is quite far. I drove to orwell drive and paid cash but no receipt was given, the lady just signed the bill with initials.
I would definitely recommend them.

Peter Davenport in Mississauga
Peter Davenport in Mississauga

Pool repairs

I had HPNGS Ltd come out to get my pool heater working this year. They were prompt, efficient, got got it working in no time. I will certainly use them again if I need a repair.