Chair King Inc

Reviews for Chair King Inc

Green Decor in North York
Green Decor in North York

Superb Selection and Prices

I have been going to Chair King for years. The prices are the best in town and the selection is huge! Marco and staff will assist with choosing the right pieces for your decor, your needs and your space. In the day of online purchases it is nice to know there is a physical store where you can see, sit on and feel the product in order to know exactly what you are buying. I have done some decorating for friends and brought them here also. Everyone has been extremely satisfied with their purchases.

John in Ajax
John in Ajax
1 review Ajax, ON

Dining table and chair purchase

Chair King Inc
416-781-0841
124 Cartwright Avenue
North York

I want to thank Marco and Anna for spending time to work with us through the entire process of selecting all the components of our dining room table and chairs. Seamless delivery, fantastic customer satisfaction. Highly recommended.

Eva.douglas from Toronto
Eva.douglas from Toronto

chair purchase

I want to say how much my husband and I appreciate the great staff at the North York Chair King store! They have bent over backwards to solve problems with two of the 4 chairs we purchased there. Obviously, it was a manufacturing issue and of course, we are not pleased with having to return the chairs. However, Grace and Marco have been wonderful to get new chairs to us. I gather this does not happen often, and we have bought chairs from them before and they were great. So, problems can happen, but it's nice to know, there are great service people at this store to help you, if it does occur.
Highly recommend the store for service and lots of good product too...I guess we were just unlucky this time.
Eva Douglas, Toronto, Ontario

alberto Midhurst
alberto Midhurst
1 review Wasaga Beach, ON

bar stool

we bought bar stools from the king chair. took me a year to find them. they were very helpful matching the chairs to existing furniture an fan. now my bar is perfect thanks to the king chair