Installations By The Yard Inc

Floor Laying & Refinishing
3181 Devon Drive Windsor ON
HomeStars  >  Floor Laying & Refinishing in Windsor  >  Installations By The Yard Inc

Review for Installations By The Yard Inc

1 review Windsor, ON

Replacement of water damaged hard wood flooring

I own a condo in downtown Windsor. My unit suffered some leak and water damage from a neighbor's unit. It damaged the hard wood floors I had in the kitchen. This company was the one I used for my floor replacement. They did a good job, did not over charge and all the leftover hardwood and supplies they left with me. They were not too noisy and very accommodating of my daily routines. They cleaned up afterwards and I could not be happier. I will definitely use them again and recommend them to other homeowners.