Doc Holloway Inc

Susan in Edmonton
Susan in Edmonton
2 reviews EDMONTON, AB

Maintained furnace

We got a problem with our furnace on a weekend. Doc came out without asking, found the issue, repaired it and brought our furnace Bach to life. Thanks for that doc.

Tammy in Edmonton

780-916-8080
2743 41 Street NW
Edmonton
AB

this guy is highly professional and very pleasant to work with. He was very quick and efficient. I though I needed a new furnace, but he reassured me I didn't. He was able to fix my furnace and reolved all concerns. I am also quite satisfied with the humidifier installation. It cost a little more, but it was well worth the price. It works like a charm.