Jcd Refrigeration

George L.
George L.
2 reviews Beaconsfield,

Heat Pump Installation

I was impressed with the high-level of customer service from beginning to end, and how well the team worked together replacing my system throughout the day without any breaks. A small issue arose and they were able to solve it almost immediately. Highly recommend to anyone looking for a top notch installation by great people.

Dissatisfied customer in Kirkland
Dissatisfied customer in Kirkland
1 review Kirkland,

Installation of new Lennox Comfort Sense Thermostat

This review is pending approval by the moderators.
By 19209405
January 9, 2019

I would never use JCD again, Chris sold me a 2 year old thermostat as being new, charged me 37$ more than full retail, charged me almost 50$ for 5 feet of wire and 6 wire caps (real cost $4!!) Charged me 289$ for 90 minutes of work. Go to another company - maybe from Saint-Laurent, Quebec. I contacted another supplier to find out real prices and at least on the phone they were $200 cheaper for the same thermostat.

Hello Mr. Gene Gauzer,
After looking into your service call report and your review, it is unfortunate that your claims are simply untrue. During your service call for no heat which we scheduled the same-day, our technician found your thermostat to be defective, and installed a brand new Lennox thermostat.
You also failed to mention that your existing thermostat had only 2 wires, requiring modifications to the wiring inside your furnace, as well as a new wire to be passed in the wall to your thermostat's location. Your quote from other companies did not include this additional work and material, nor did it include the labour required to diagnose the initial issue.
Finally you will notice on your invoice the charge of $49.90 includes both the Materials (#18/10 24V Control Wiring, Connectors) as well as the Truck Charge.
Thank you.

Roselyn87 in Toronto
Roselyn87 in Toronto
1 review Mount Royal, QC

Amazing service

Any company that can send somebody over on a holiday weekend for a home cooling emergency earns a 5-star in my books. The service manager at JCD said he couldn't promise they could get it going (the air conditioner is 24 years old) but they would definitely try. 3 hours from the time I called, there is cold air coming out of our vents :)

Lorenzo in Toronto
Lorenzo in Toronto
1 review Montreal, QC

Lennox Heat Pump 14xp installed

They were recommended by a friend and they provided Amazing installation and speed of service. These guys really know what they are doing!!

They even clean up after themselves.

Thanks Julian & Chris

Lina in Curran
Lina in Curran
1 review CURRAN, ON

Installed air conditioning

Very good service and work. Julian did a very good job. The work was done very quickly, and he did not leave a mess. I would definitely recommend Julian to all of my friends, he did an amazing job! I am going to always use him!

Looking for Heating & Air Conditioning pros in Hawkesbury?