Canadian Divine Furniture

Review for Canadian Divine Furniture

HR
HR

Sofa set

I bought a 3 piece sofa set from this company and overall am happy. The sofa's are a few years old now and still look great. The cushion density and softness is still good (no sinking). The price was really good so I thought they wouldn't last long but I'm happily mistaken.

The staff was pretty friendly and I was able to negotiate a bit. They even through in a square area rug for free. Delivery was free too.

Only call out I have is installation. These sofa's required installation of the leg/feet to the sofas. It required a power screw driver. They never mentioned it in the store so be sure to talk ask about it. Eventually, I was able to convince the delivery guy to help install it (normally they charge for it).

Overall, I'm happy with the purchase and now I'll be smarter about the installation.