Electricians

Chandelier repair

416-537-3138
489 Dupont Street
Toronto

I had 2 chandeliers that I needed to repair. Brought them in and was not impressed with the final results. Crystals were missing and the ones that were added by the shop were very small and cheap. I know I overpaid. I would shop around for a different store if I had to do it over again.

Tabitha from the Kingsway
Tabitha from the Kingsway

Chandelier

From the outside the place doesn't look like much, but we were very impressed with the selection inside. Residential apparently specializes in refurbishing & rewiring older lighting fixtures - and they are far nicer than the modern ones we had been looking at in the bigger stores. We bought our dining room chandelier there.