Mother Computers

Computer Repairs and Support
3551 Ravine Way Victoria BC

Reviews for Mother Computers

Private User reviews Victoria, BC

They only place to go in Victoria

Highly recommend Mother Computers. I've been a loyal customer for several years. I've always had great service and great advice. I wouldn't go anywhere but Mothers. I can't believe there are some people giving them a bad review. They are probably from their competitors tring anything they can to compete

Chalcea Malec
Chalcea Malec
1 review Saanich, BC

computer repair

Thoroughly disappointing. And in a town where soooo many other comp repair places exist, kind of hard to believe.

From the snappy saleswoman who yelled out to the store 'Hey! Can somebody explain what a hard-drive failure is to this person? They don't believe me cause I'm a girl!!!" ...to the techy who responded to another salesman's question: 'Like... is it dead? Or DEAD dead?' with 'I don't know"... to that salesman who then quoted $78-85 to replace said hard-drive... to the owner/manager who -after the repairs were done the next day- insisted that I should have known that $78-85 REALLY meant $245.17.

I. Should. Have. Known.

Perhaps not the best place for anyone who doesn't know a great deal about computers or who has expectations for even a minimum amount of customer service of any kind.

ethan john from Victoria

250-479-8561
3551 Ravine Way
Victoria
BC

They built my computer no questions asked. I guess they did a good job. Wires were tidy. I was charged 50 dollars for the whole computer build. I would recommend this.