Monitor King

Guardian604
Guardian604
10 reviews Vancouver, BC

Old Generation Intel Processor

My home PC needed an upgrade and it was pretty difficult looking for some replacement parts. Retailers often charge more for old generation hardware compared to newer generation equivalents.

It makes buying old parts as costly and buying a new computer.

I resorted to looking for used parts but was really concern about private sales from someone I did not know.

Luckily I found Monitor King who carried a processor I was looking for. Their price was reasonable and I got the reassurance that what I bought would be in good working condition.

The staff seemed very friendly and this is definitely a place I will check out if I am ever looking for used parts.