Anderson Windows And Doors Ltd

Richard
Richard
2 reviews Pickering, ON

Window replacement

No stress installation. They came and went with no problems. The install job and windows are all perfect We had them do 2 window that were in the worst shape. We plan on using them again.

Marta in Old Toronto
Marta in Old Toronto

Window Replacement

We needed to replace 7 custom-sized windows. We had put off replacing our windows for years because we were concerned about construction impact, cost and what company to go with. Anderson put us at ease right away. They were professional and prompt, and answered all of our questions. The installation was easy - it took less than a day. The installers were clean (completely cleaning up after themselves) and professional (they were perfectionists in how they installed the windows - fixing every minor flaw that they saw), again answering all of our questions. When the installers identified a rip in one of our window screens, they immediately ordered a replacement (which was brought and installed a few weeks later). The best thing of all is that we love the new windows - how they look and the immediate impact on the insulation of our home.

If I had to identify a pain point, it would be that we had a last minute change in schedule for the installation - but I guess these things happen. But other than that, it was a really great experience! I would totally recommend them.

Patricia Silver from Old Toronto
Patricia Silver from Old Toronto
7 reviews Old Toronto, ON

Renewal by Anderson very professional and worth the investment

From initial contact to the end of the installation, this team was professional and understood our needs. Shout out to Bory Chak, our salesperson, who spent a couple of hours walking us through the options and being flexible about our choices; Jim Damolidus, who did the measuring and followed up on the install date to make sure that the work was done properly; Beka and David, excellent installers who were careful and precise, and even vacuumed a front hall rug in their clean-up regimen in case they had left any tracks! The windows are more expensive than vinyl but will last longer and they look fantastic. Highly recommend this company.

JSMah
JSMah

Bedroom window replacement

Kyle came over to look at our windows and spent over two hours explaining the Anderson history, technology and options. He was polite, professional and did not pressure us at all with any options. He was very thorough in his explanations and open to any questions we raised. Other window company associates we dealt with weren’t nearly as informative about their products and we really appreciated the samples that were brought in for us to see. Although a little on the pricey side, we were very pleased with the workmanship, technology and time the sales associated spend with prospective customers and the quality of their products. Highly recommend the Anderson team.

L.
L.

Expensive but great work

Anderson replaced most of the Windows in this old Victorian. A couple were done by Everest. No mistaking the superior work done by Anderson: clean, tidy, efficient, excellent workmanship, pride and quality...
If you had to choose- go with Anderson

Frank from Bowmanville
Frank from Bowmanville
3 reviews Bowmanville, ON

Window Replacement

I had Dave and Brian replace 2 windows for me recently. These are 2 nice professional guys who did an excellent installation and supplied great quality Northstar windows at a fair price.

Kelly in Ajax
Kelly in Ajax
8 reviews Ajax, ON

Window replacement

This is my second time using Anderson Windows (patio door 7 years ago - still happy with it :-) and they did not disappoint. I had 7 windows replaced and am very happy with their services and would not hesitate to recommend them. I had 3 quotes and they were competitive, they arrived when they said they would, worked diligently to finish the job in one day, and cleaned up after themselves, taking away all the old windows. I particularly like the awning window recommended by Dave for my kitchen. I will be using them again when I am ready to replace my doors :-) Thanks Dave and Brian for the excellent work.

Kevin in Richmond Hill
Kevin in Richmond Hill
12 reviews Bowmanville, ON

Complete home windows & doors

Anderson windows had not only the most competitive price but also the best installation techniques The home is 22 years windows were leaking and shot. Anderson went brick to brick replacing the wood infrastructure excellent workmanship and over value. Anderson also did some great sheet metal and caulking work. These guys are real pros. Providing clean tidy efficient workmanship. Real easy to communicate with following through ahead of schedule

Dear Kevin, thank you very much for your excellent review. Brian and I are very grateful for your kind words. It was pleasure doing business with you.
We hope you enjoy windows . We'll be happy to be of service you and your friends in the future.

Windows and doors replacement

We have used Anderson Windows and Doors in two of our homes. The most recent time we replaced 12 windows, a front door and a patio door. Brian and Dave were amazing. I can't say enough about how satisfied we have been with their work. They are efficient, affordable, meet time lines and do very careful, meticulous work. And to top it off they're super nice guys! We have recommended them to many of our friends and family and will be calling them again soon for the next phase of our renovation.

Thank you for the great review. Happy customers are best source of advertising so Brian and I try our best to make sure every step in the process is an easy and rewarding experience for you, from estimating to the finial touch on the installation. We look forward to serving the renovation needs of yourself and anyone you may refer. thanks again

Corie in Oshawa
Corie in Oshawa

Window replacement

Dave and his team recently helped us replace eight windows. We really enjoyed working with him. His quote was very competitive. The quality of North Star windows and his workmanship is excellent. We would highly recommend Anderson Windows.

Looking for Windows & Doors Installation & Service pros in Pickering?