Anderson Windows And Doors Ltd

Reviews for Anderson Windows And Doors Ltd

Victorian
Victorian

Expensive but great work

Anderson replaced most of the Windows in this old Victorian. A couple were done by Everest. No mistaking the superior work done by Anderson: clean, tidy, efficient, excellent workmanship, pride and quality...
If you had to choose- go with Anderson

Frank from Bowmanville
Frank from Bowmanville
3 reviews Bowmanville, ON

Window Replacement

I had Dave and Brian replace 2 windows for me recently. These are 2 nice professional guys who did an excellent installation and supplied great quality Northstar windows at a fair price.

Kelly in Ajax
Kelly in Ajax
8 reviews Ajax, ON

Window replacement

This is my second time using Anderson Windows (patio door 7 years ago - still happy with it :-) and they did not disappoint. I had 7 windows replaced and am very happy with their services and would not hesitate to recommend them. I had 3 quotes and they were competitive, they arrived when they said they would, worked diligently to finish the job in one day, and cleaned up after themselves, taking away all the old windows. I particularly like the awning window recommended by Dave for my kitchen. I will be using them again when I am ready to replace my doors :-) Thanks Dave and Brian for the excellent work.

Kevin in Richmond Hill
Kevin in Richmond Hill

Complete home windows & doors

Anderson windows had not only the most competitive price but also the best installation techniques The home is 22 years windows were leaking and shot. Anderson went brick to brick replacing the wood infrastructure excellent workmanship and over value. Anderson also did some great sheet metal and caulking work. These guys are real pros. Providing clean tidy efficient workmanship. Real easy to communicate with following through ahead of schedule

Dear Kevin, thank you very much for your excellent review. Brian and I are very grateful for your kind words. It was pleasure doing business with you.
We hope you enjoy windows . We'll be happy to be of service you and your friends in the future.

Windows and doors replacement

We have used Anderson Windows and Doors in two of our homes. The most recent time we replaced 12 windows, a front door and a patio door. Brian and Dave were amazing. I can't say enough about how satisfied we have been with their work. They are efficient, affordable, meet time lines and do very careful, meticulous work. And to top it off they're super nice guys! We have recommended them to many of our friends and family and will be calling them again soon for the next phase of our renovation.

Thank you for the great review. Happy customers are best source of advertising so Brian and I try our best to make sure every step in the process is an easy and rewarding experience for you, from estimating to the finial touch on the installation. We look forward to serving the renovation needs of yourself and anyone you may refer. thanks again

Corie in Oshawa
Corie in Oshawa

Window replacement

Dave and his team recently helped us replace eight windows. We really enjoyed working with him. His quote was very competitive. The quality of North Star windows and his workmanship is excellent. We would highly recommend Anderson Windows.

Windows - whole house

This is a small family business operated by two brothers.

Brian came out and quoted us for 13 North Star windows. He was honest, ethical, easy-going, trustworthy and didn't engage in hard-sell tactics during the quotation process along with answering my many questions. His estimate was a little less than the other quotes. Fast forward 1 and a half months - the job was completed exactly as promised with excellent workmanship and a clean worksite.

I am impressed and would strongly recommend this company to anyone looking for windows.

Dave in Toronto East, ON M4E 2J9, Canada
Dave in Toronto East, ON M4E 2J9, Canada

Window replacement

We received quotes from five different companies to replace one bad vinyl window and two old drafty aluminum windows. We choose Anderson based on price, reviews/referrals and product. We first heard about Anderson through a contractor who recommended them. We then read the good reviews on Homestars and met Dave when he gave us a quote. All of this gave us confidence in their service. It was hard to find a comparison between window manufacturers, but from what I read, the North Star windows that Anderson recommends and installs are a good product, maybe one of the best. And the quote we received was very competitive; on the low end actually. So given the reputation, product and price, we went with Anderson. And they did not disappointment. We decided on a full installation versus retrofit and the windows look great. They somehow look bigger than before. Dave and Brian replaced the three windows in good time and with no issues. The windows, trim and capping look good and they didn't leave a mess. Realizing now how little interruption it was to get the three windows replaced, I don't know why we didn't get it done sooner. I'm really looking forward to not having to deal with drafty aluminum windows this winter. Thanks Dave and Brian. Job well done. I will be recommending you to friends and neighbours.

Kate & Graham from Toronto
Kate & Graham from Toronto

Door and Window installation

Brian and his crew were great! They replaced the frame around the front door before installation and swept up afterwards. Professional, on-time and friendly. We will go to them again for our other doors and windows.

IF in Pickering
IF in Pickering
7 reviews Pickering, ON

Replace Sliding Patio Door

We decided to use Brian to replace our old sliding door with a new North Star door with mini-blinds. We obtained quotes from a few other companies but none left us feeling like they really wanted our business until we met Brian. The job was scheduled for 8 in the morning and Anderson was right on time. Two and a half hours later the job was complete. Brian and Dave were so organized you would never have known they were there in the 1st place! They worked around a tile floor and were very careful to remove the old door without disturbing the attached ceramic tiles. The job was beautifully done and we could not be more pleased. If the other companies had been on the ball they would have realized that there was much more work to be done such as south facing windows which have to be replaced.

Given how excellent their workmanship is, Brian will be replacing our large great room window and four other smaller windows facing south. I didn't tell him yet however we will have Brian replace a few basement windows as well. Then comes a new front door entrance which Brian and his company will also do. It is very hard to find a solid contractor, however, I can say without hesitation that you will not be disappointing in either Anderson's prices or their very fine workmanship. It has been a real pleasure dealing with Anderson Doors and Windows and I look forward to having other work done as soon as the spring weather permits. Congratulations Brian on doing such a marvelous job and you have earned a long time client! heck....we are even talking about possible basement reno work in the winter.
These folks are pros!!

Looking for Windows & Doors Installation & Service pros in Pickering?