Supreme Paving

Deborah Sproule from Mission
Deborah Sproule from Mission
2 reviews , BC

Driveway pavement installing

I needed to get our driveway paved as it was in horrible condition and didn't come up as far as we wanted it to. I was in a very bad accident and could no longer get from the driveway and path to the house. I searched around various companies to find one that gave a good price and that sounded decent from their reviews. I found several companies but the other companies gave a quote of over $8,000.00. This company quoted $3,400.00 + tax, for even more paving (paving a pathway for me, from the drive down the side of my house so that I could traverse it easily with my walker). Needless to say, we went with the (much!) cheaper quote. The company did a marvelous job!! The owner listened to exactly what I wanted and he and his staff gave me that and more. The staff were all friendly and courteous and they got the job done in record time. They fully cleaned up after themselves which was also very appreciated. It has been 10 months since I got this done and it all looks as beautiful as ever. I have already passed on my recommendation of this company to several people I have met who mentioned they were thinking of getting their drives done. I very highly recommend this firm!!!