Ontario Aluminum & Glass

Emanuel  in London
Emanuel in London
1 review London, ON

New windows and doors

After shopping around and receiving quotes from multiple window and door companies, my father suggested I talk to the fine people of Ontario Aluminum and Glass. I was not disappointed! The staff there were very kind, knowledgeable, and accommodating. They answered all my questions and concerns with my project. The best part was they are cheaper (by a lot) with the other companies I had recieved quotes from. Even though I had paid less, the quality of their windows were top notch. The windows and doors looked great and has made a huge difference with my winter heating bills.
I had one issue with one of my windows, and John (the owner) had the issue fixed asap with no questions asked. The company is family owned and operated in Toronto and you get that vibe as soon as you walk in. Everyone at the front desk is super kind.
If you are looking for new windows or replacing a door, please do yourself the favour and go to Ontario Aluminum and Glass. They will not disappoint. First class family, with a first class company.

bushraabidi in Markham
bushraabidi in Markham
2 reviews Pickering, ON

Windows and Front Door

To the Team of Ontario Aluminum & Glass Ltd.

I would take this opportunity to thank you very much for the beautiful job, dedication, and excellent price, as well as completion of my windows and front door in a timely fashion.
It was quite a struggle for my husband and I to find the proper company to design, manufacture and install my very big windows. Being a first time custom home builder it wasn’t easy for us. However, after meeting with John and his team, we were amazed to see their professional attitude and knowledge.They designed, manufactured and came to install our beautiful windows. It’s a family owned business and you can easily trust the experience,quality, price and professionalism.
We will recommend you to anyone, and we truly appreciate your hard work!
Bushra & Ather

Double Door Replacement

Ontario aluminum built a very nice door and gave me advice that enabled me to have a slightly larger door than previous. I had challenges installing and they came to the rescue. I have had all my 18 windows in my house done with them over 17 years. Thanks for kindness and expertise. Everything looks great!

Sergio
Sergio
4 reviews Caledon, ON

Windows and Door installation for home

I hired Ontario Aluminum twice over the past 2 years and on both occasions, I was very satisfied with the work. It's not very easy to find someone to come up to Bolton for a job. They didn't put up a fuss.

2 years ago I decided to change my front door. After shopping around, I found Ontario Aluminum very affordable, reasonable (see Bolton comment above) and the door was very high quality. The installation was fast, professional, and flawless and to this day, I haven't had any issues with the door.

Given my first experience, I hired Joe to replaced all my home windows last month. The quote was quick, they set up an appointment to come to my home to measure, and in 3 weeks, they turned around all 13 windows. Installation was fantastic again, they were able to preserve my interior wood trim without damaging it and the windows are great.

Ontario Aluminum was recommended to me by 3 different people and they are very well known in the Portuguese community (working in it for at least 25 years). I can appreciate someone who makes their windows here in Toronto at their location providing local manufacturing jobs vs. importing them in from China. I have recommended Ontario Aluminum by word of month since.

New windows and doors

Excellent service and craftsmanship. They did an excellent job and cleaned up. A+++++
Very understanding and knowledgeable. Job was done in time and was exactly what we wanted. Highly recommend them.

Fantastic windows for entire house

Danny at Ontario Aluminum & Glass worked with me to design, source and install all of the windows for my new house including some industrial sized windows and a 16 foot wide wall of glass sliding doors. They did a SUPERB job! I couldn't be happier with the quality of the products or the service. The prices were very fair in light of competitive rates. I would hire them again in an instant!

Windows/Door

Hired them to install some commercial windows and door in 2016. Wasn't there for the install, but a few months later the door is scraping the bottom and needs to be lifted so it can open/close. They told me they will try sending somebody out. Next day, I followed up and was told could be a week or two before the visit. Really? A minor fix which could get worse with time. I will follow up here if they choose to show up or not. As of now, NOT impressed!

Windows and Screens

We had Ontario Aluminum and Glass install all our windows when we did a full reno of our house over ten years ago. Besides two windows showing some condensation just recently, all windows have held up well.
We also had the screen portion of our screen door custom made by the company which withstood ten years of winters and our children's rough handling. It's amazing it lasted as long as it did. When it came time to replace the screen, the friendly staff at Ontario Aluminum did it in a snap. Excellent service from an A-1 family run business and one that I'd recommend.

LB.TO in Toronto
LB.TO in Toronto

Delay installation date

This company came recommended by a friend. Tony came out to quote the project and he seemed very knowledgable and competent. The wait for our door/install was lengthy - but we decided to wait it out. No problems there.

The invoice was very vague. I called and insisted that the details Tony had mentioned during the quote were added before signing and paying the deposit.

I called to confirm the installation because we wanted to make sure one of us was home for the install. They confirmed with us for Friday at noon. My partner arranged to have the day off (without pay).

At four o'clock the day before they called to cancel the install - insisting that the job they were in the midst of would take them an extra two days. It was too late for my partner to reclaim the day (so we lost income there for no reason) and I explicitly told the sectary that the company was pretty flakey for giving us very little notice. She was very offended by this statement - to which I pointed out that if the job they were in the midst of needed an extra two days worth they should have been able to figure that out much sooner than 4PM the day before our job. They have, as she stated, been in the business for 30 years.

The door was done well - except they built it on top of a drain grate that we can now no longer lift of up to clean. So that's a bit of an issue.

Looking for Windows & Doors Installation & Service pros in York?