Modern Weave Inc

Reviews for Modern Weave Inc

shay from Toronto
shay from Toronto

rug

Beautiful selection of rugs. However, terrible customer service when I had concerns over the quality of the product. The manager/ owner was very dismissive and non apologetic. She did not offer to come see the rug in person or clean it. Just blamed me after seeing a picture. When you spend a lot of money you expect amazing service. Disappointed as I love the rug style!

Nazish from Toronto
Nazish from Toronto

Rug

They have a beautiful showroom with exclusive rug collections. I was amazed at their wonderful customer service reps that provided me with help on every step of my purchase.I am rating it 10/10