Industrial Plastics & Paints

Reviews for Industrial Plastics & Paints

Mmunro  in Calgary
Mmunro in Calgary

Epoxy for garage floor

This is the place to go! I will never buy paint products at a big box store again after the fantastic service I received from the guys at this store. They took almost 45 minutes to help me understand how to epoxy my garage floor on a step by step basis (and made sure I had all the right tools for the job). I paid less and got better quality materials than the big box store. Just try getting knowledgeable and friendly advice like this anywhere else. It won't happen. I can't thank them enough. Best service I've had at a store in a long time!

Cassandra Reid in North saanich
Cassandra Reid in North saanich
6 reviews NORTH SAANICH, BC

House Paint

We purchased paint for our new home form Industrial plastics and paints. We were very happy with the quality and price of the paint and would use them again in the future.

Thank you very much!

Kenny Higgins in Victoria
Kenny Higgins in Victoria
3 reviews Victoria, BC

Awesome stuff

I was looking for Marine equipment and happened to drop into this place! hey have so much and at a great price! Their staff were great! I totally recommend these guys! They are now located on Cloverdale!