Hardwood Direct

Reviews for Hardwood Direct

Adam in Calgary
Adam in Calgary

Hardwood

Great product. Great delivery. Great install. Very satisfied. Hardwood Direct is definitely the place to shop in Calgary for Hardwood Flooring. I wouldn't go to another place, not worth your time. This is definitely the place to go!

Thanks again Adam I hope you love your floor. If you or anyone you know needs a floor deal lmk i will take care of them. please let your brother know that the Hard maple 31/4" stain polished concrete is still on sale for only $4.99 sqft made in Canada top grade not shorts. We can also get all the nosing and vents stained to match on all products

Sherie Smith in Calgary

3433 12 Street NE
Red Deer
AB
T4N 1T6

I worked with a gentleman named Mike, He was vey knowledgeable with all products,Very Friendly. I'd highly recommend to family & Friends.
They had the product delivered when promised and the Installers were excellent as well.
Very Happy with the company :)

thanks again Sherie glad we were able to get everything for you. Just remember the installer was just a referral i don't want other to think we install. enjoy your new floor

Greg in Calgary
Greg in Calgary
1 review Okotoks, AB

new Hardwood floors

I would Definitely recommend Mike and the Guys at Hardwood Direct. Great Selection and price, Very knowledgeable answered all our questions. We have beautiful Acacia Hand scraped flooring, professionally installed.

Thanks, MIke and Thank you Hardwood Direct.

Greg glad todd got the floor in for you i seen some picture it looks great
thanks again and enjoy the floor

Chelsey in Calgary
Chelsey in Calgary

Hardwood Flooring

Hardwood Direct is GREAT! I am extremely satisfied with their product and their service. Mike sold me some very lovely flooring for my home and I couldn't be happier. He is a great salesman and was able to find something that fits my needs EXACTLY! They provided a timely service as well. Great company, great workers. Very satisfied with the whole process. I would definitely come back here again! I recommend Hardwood Direct for anyone needing an amazing quality hardwood floor!

thanks again Chelsey im glad you love your new floor !

Rick Guthrie in Calgary
Rick Guthrie in Calgary

New hardwood floor

I feel compelled to provide a glowing review for Mike and Hardwood Direct in Calgary. When the time came to install new flooring on the ground floor of our house, we considered many of the available options. Bluntly, I thought I we were going to have to go with laminate despite a preference for wood, mostly based on price. I was mollified somewhat by the fact that there are great laminate selections out there. We stopped into Hardwood Direct after seeing their website and we were genuinely impressed. Mike began by answering all my questions with information rooted in knowledge and personal experience. He walked us through all the options, including some I'd never heard of, and patiently answered my questions. It was information without attitude - he understood and respected my budget and gave me a range of possible approaches. As it happened, one approach included a stack of hardwood (engineered Acacia walnut) that was on clearance due to a limited remaining supply. A supply that was just enough for my needs. On top of it all, Hardwood Direct loaned us all the tools that we needed to do the install. Mike walked me through the basics, as well as some tips and tricks we did end up using, from the installation of the sub-floor to working around the fireplace. The result is in the attached photographs and for us equates to a beautiful floor that we are thrilled with. Several times I went back to Hardwood Direct with the odd question or puzzle, and each time they were patient and helpful. We couldn't be happier. I should say that I'm not above using big-box stores when it makes sense, but in this case, they couldn't touch the service and quality we got at Hardwood Direct, and I don't believe I could have gotten a better price anywhere. Big high five to HD!

Jody from Okotoks
Jody from Okotoks
1 review Okotoks, AB

Basement Renovation

I was very pleased with my experience at Hardwood Direct, Jack was very knowledgeable on the product and very friendly when it came to all my questions. I would highly recommend them to any of my family and friends for their great prices and personable and comfortable environment.

jason janita from Calgary
jason janita from Calgary

kitchen flooring

My wife and I had been searching for a great company to help us with replacing our kitchen floor. One of our friends highly recommened Mike from Hardwood Direct. We shopped around a few places in the area and online. Hardwoods prices were very competitive but what made us decide to go with Hardwood Direct was the level of customer service Mike have us. He even held the flooring for us for A little over a month and gave ke the best pointers on how it should be installed.

My wife and I couldnt be more satisfied with the level of service Mike and Hardwood Direct gave us. We know who we will be using in the future as we continue redoing our house.

Thanks again Mike and Hardwood Direct!

thanks again Jason glad we could help!!!!

More about Hardwood Direct

Thanks for visiting the Hardwood Direct! If you have shopped around, you probably discovered that buying a hardwood floor can be a confusing process. But don't worry because from grading rules to species stability, we're committed to making the process as easy as possible.