Regency Fence & Deck

dPearson Thornhill
dPearson Thornhill
1 review Thornhill, ON

Fence

My neighbour and I put down a deposit of $200 each Sept 08 and in March 09 the owner came and told us he wouldn't do the job and that he would refund our deposits. After numerous calls (by both of us)he has ignored all attempts to recover our money.

Han
Han

fencing

Got my fence done by Regency Fence. Promises broken. Didn't dig to 3 feet like they said. Hole was too difficult to go any further. So not all posts below frost line. They told me that it would not be any problem. (we'll see). Also, I have a broken fence board. Have been trying to get this fix since last year Sept. 2008. Management told me they will get to it by Spring. Now, it's spring. Still not repair. Called, no answer. Called sale guy. Number discontinued. Every disappointed. I thought an established company would have better guarantee then a fly by night one. Was I wrong.

Happy, Thornhill
Happy, Thornhill
2 reviews Thornhill, ON

fence

Regency fence recently done our fence, come on time, finish job without mess. I will remind everyone to have meeting with your neighbours before ask them to come in. Otherwise, they will push you and tell you most of the people already sign the contract with them. They always to prmote the 4 x 4 posts not 6 x 6. Remember 6 x 6 without lattce is stronger. Since my oppsite neighbours had 4 x 4 with lattuce. the had a lot problem with them.

S. M.
S. M.

Fence

Make sure you understand what the quotations include and the spec of the material that you are getting. For each of the terms and conditions the sales representative VERBALLY promising you, make sure that is precisely spelled out on your agreement. The crew on the ground all got a copy of this agreement and they will ONLY do and provide whatever is ON the contract.