Royal View TV

Melina in Toronto
Melina in Toronto
6 reviews Etobicoke, ON

Electronic Repair

Last year my 10 year old GAAO Panasonic television lost its picture. I called a TV repair company from the Yellow Pages. They were terrible. They overcharged me, did the work before giving me a quote and getting my okay and then the TV had the same problem a few weeks later. I was so upset and when I called them they wouldn't do anything. Luckily I walked into the right store and got Mr. Tran's name and number. The man who recommended him felt bad when he heard my story and said that Mr. Tran was an honest and good guy. Mr. Tran was great. He charged me half of what the first repair guy charged and he fixed the problem. It's been about a year and my TV is still working. It's nice to know that there are still some honest and good people. A big thank you to Men Van Tran.