Lincolnberg Homes Ltd

bary in Edmonton
bary in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

new home

i will strongly recommend lincolnberg ,my family enjoyed every step of it,
they made such a wonderful experience having my first house in Canada .
special thanks to Gerry Wegmore the wonderful human.

NITTALA in Edmonton
NITTALA in Edmonton
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

Owning a Lincolnberg Home (Edmonton) - Review

Good builder. Reliable and responsible. Well planned construction approach. Uses quality construction material. Communicates timely and appropriately. Good post-delivery service - attends promptly to any issues. Definitely recommend Lincolnberg for home purchase.

Electrical caught fire

Well don't buy Lincolnberg. That's it. A light installed by lincolnberg owned electriton caught fire due to faulty installation. My shower is leaking water through floor tiles-installed by Lincolnberg owned plumbers. This company is a complete waste of your time and money. The workmanship is that of a three year old child-no offense at all to three year old children. When Lincolnberg shows up to service calls you will find yourself asking why did I bother calling them. They always say it's to code. It's on fire!!! It can't be to code. Anyway, I happily pay other companies to fix Lincolnbergs shortcomings. It's amazing the difference in quality no matter who you call. I HIGHLY recommend paying for an independent house inspection prior to your 6 month walk through (if you have already made the mistake of purchasing from lincolnberg). I may have caught costly plumbing and electrical errors made by lincolnberg.

We are sorry to hear you are having a less than ideal experience. We care very much about you as a customer and in fact do want to have happy and satisfied customers. We would be very happy to look into your file, however we need your job number or address and a little bit more information. Please call our Operations and Client Services Manager at 780-431-8854 and we will do an audit on your concerns. Regards, Customer Care Team Lincolnberg Master Builder

Candy in Edmonton

1112 95 Street SW
Edmonton
AB
T6X 0A7

My husband and i built our first house with lincolnberg back in 2012. I have to say that i am very disappointed with the quality of the quality of the house specifically the dark ingineered floor installed on my main floor. They are cheap and show foot print everytine We step on them. We have never been able to enjoy this house ever since we took possession of it .It has been nothing but. a nightmare. We have to Mop these floors several times throughout the day. We feel taken advantage of. I would not recommend this company based on my experience nor will i ever buy another house from them. If you are going to buy or build a house with lincolnberg, be aware that you will end up with a cheap house at the end.

Dear Candy,

We are sorry to hear you are having a less than ideal experience. We care very much about you as a customer and in fact do want to have happy and satisfied customers. We would be very happy to look into your file, however we need your job number or address and a little bit more information. Please call our Warranty and Service Manager at 780-431-8848 and we will do an audit on your concerns.

Regards,

Customer Care Team
Lincolnberg Master Builder

New Home Build

I recently bought a new home from Lincolnberg, and I could not be happier with my house and the service that I received. My experience right from the sale in the showhome with Marie to how I was treated by all the field staff was great. They all addressed any concerns that we had and put our minds at ease so the whole process was very easy. Even now being 6 months later we had a concern and Don and Kathy contacted us and helped solve the issue! We would definitely buy another home from Lincolnberg!

New Home Build

Lincolnberg is the most amazing home builder in Edmonton.
Dean the sale person in the showhome was great.
He still stays in touch long after possession.
The design department was great to customize our duplex to how we wanted it.
We got the site supers number which is unheard of. Whether we called at 7 in the morning or 7 in the evening, we had immediate communication.
We still get great service and communication long after possession and our one year anniversay.
Lincolnberg Master Builder will be our builder of choice for our next home, and will be recommended to all our friends and family.

Private User reviews St. Albert, AB

New home build

As a first time home owner I was fortunate to have had the experience of a knowledgable sales associate. She guided us through the build process and pricing for our upgrades and changes to the floor plan painlessly. The home itself more than met our expectations, after living for a year and having our 1 year walk thru the only issues that arose were the standard nail pop outs & that was it! couldn't have had a better experience for our first family home.

Disappointed  in Edmonton
Disappointed in Edmonton
3 reviews Edmonton, AB

Thanks for nothing Lincolnberg

Please beware of Lincolnberg Master?? Builder. I recently purchased a new home and could not be any more disappointed. They promise you the moon but after they receive your money you are on your own. Lincolnberg is not prepared in any way to honor promises made or even ensure you are happy and satisfied. They find ways to charge you extra for items they will not provide for you even though you paid extra. Lincolnberg loves to say "it meets code" Last time I checked code was the bare minimum. Certainly you shouldn't be proud that your work meets code. It should always exceed code. If it merely meets code why the hell are you so proud Lincolnberg? There are also a couple narcissists working at Lincolnberg. Kathy Best behaves way outside her pay grade. She should be put in her place. The superintendent of Lincolnberg threatened me when I pointed out a shoddy job. They definitely Do Not have your interests in mind at this Master Builder. They are just after your money. Expensive lesson for me. Be forewarned.

Dear Disappointed,

Regards,

Customer Care Team
Lincolnberg Master Builder

Private User reviews Edmonton, AB

Choose Lincolnberg as your home builder!

I love Lincolnberg!!! I strongly recommended this construction company to my friends because the quality of house and service they provide. This is not our first new house. I used to deal with quite a few house builders. But Lincolnberg is the best one! You will not regret if you choose Lincolnberg as your new house builder!

Single family Home

I bought a beautiful house from this builder and I love it, good service and good quality. I recommend this builder to everyone.

It depends on your needs but they are helpful and try to meet your needs.

More about Lincolnberg Homes Ltd

We've been building new homes in Edmonton for 38 years. Build the Love Affair That Lasts with Edmonton's preferred new home builder!