Djepeto Interior Woodwork Ltd.

Cabinetry & Millwork
6160 Netherhart Road, Unit 5 Mississauga ON L5T 2G6
HomeStars  >  Cabinetry & Millwork in Mississauga  >  Djepeto Interior Woodwork Ltd.

Review for Djepeto Interior Woodwork Ltd.

Steven C in Toronto
Steven C in Toronto

Custom Millwork

When I had the opportunity to design a custom shelving unit for our home, I knew which millwork shop to turn to, Djepeto Interior Woodwork. As an Architect, I had worked with Dragan Pajic on a cultural centre in Aurora and the results were very good.
Since then our firm has used him for a couple of kitchens. His shop drawings are very detailed which is ideal for the customized work I do. Of course, finishing is always important and in this respect his work is also top notch. I highly recommend him for custom kitchens and built-ins. Especially so if the design is modern or contemporary; where precision is very important.

More about Djepeto Interior Woodwork Ltd.

We specialize in custom millwork for commercial and residential projects.