Franks Worldwide Moving

Reviews for Franks Worldwide Moving

natashabsherman in Kingston
natashabsherman in Kingston

Best Movers

Anything was superb beginning end they cleaned my place I left from. We also moved to a four flight walk up - the guys managed it does not a problem no-one complained no-one was upset and they made sure the position was not done until I told them I was settled in my new home. I'm Fully satisfied.

Gloria Roney in Kingston
Gloria Roney in Kingston

moving specialists

Now this non who trust of moving companies the cynic the I experienced the hospital on life with the heart screens can proudly say. These types of guys are the best bunch not only of men on the whole which they were, but moving specialists I have ever find.

Tonia in Toronto
Tonia in Toronto

Moving and Storage

There was another guy who was awesome but I'm failing to remember his name. We were holding polite, unpacked in a subject of two hours and unwrapped several of the very fragile furniture there were shipped just to make certain I used to be good with everything.

Evelyn in Toronto
Evelyn in Toronto

Best Movers

The movers called in advance and confirmed the time that they would meet my mother in law at the home. The entire crew was very helpful and courteous with her while they jam-packed dishes and wrapped the furniture. She was very impressed with the team!

Betty in Toronto
Betty in Toronto

Moving and Storage

We were holding efficient and quick, but also took care and attention to make sure everything was packed well and made it safely down the stairs. Everything found its way to good order and they failed to leave until we were certain everything was in the proper place. Will highly recommend!

1 review Saint Quentin, NB

We used Frank's Moving to move us

We used Frank's Moving to move us from Seattle to Burien and could not be happier with the experience. First, they may be extremely responsive via email and I usually got an answer within minutes, several days a week. They will answered every question I actually asked honestly and offered ideas if they were not able to cater to the request.

1 review Burnaby, BC

Frank's worldwide moving Service

The estimate provided by the corporation and the final price someone said are different up to some significant amount. But i have always been pleased with the other aspects of the business such as their professionalism, punctuality, and the care they required in packing our goods.

Chayan in Toronto
Chayan in Toronto

Worldwide moving and storage

I WENT to Franks Worldwide Moving to move some storage. Really very good service. I would like to recommend all to taking service from Franks Worldwide Moving.Frank's Worldwide Moving will take care of all your moving, storage and warehousing needs.

More about Franks Worldwide Moving

Voted Kingston Ontario's #1 moving and storage company year after year. Frank’s Worldwide Moving is a family owned mid-sized company established in 1989, we are large enough to handle all your moving, storage, and warehousing needs and small enough that you do not get lost in the bureaucracy. We are ...