Franks Worldwide Moving

Reviews for Franks Worldwide Moving

dorothyacrawforda in Kingston
dorothyacrawforda in Kingston

Franks Moving Company

I exceedingly suggest Franks Moving Company, and I would give them 10 stars in the event that I could, in light of the fact that they are genuinely that incredible.

bettykwyatt in Kingston
bettykwyatt in Kingston

Franks Moving Company.

I was so happy with my gauge and administration via telephone I persuaded my mother to book with them for her turn in the next week. (She declined at first and looked, until the point that she understood the considerable valuing too and furthermore had an extraordinary association while getting a statement).

eulamemery in Kingston
eulamemery in Kingston

Fantastic packers and benevolent

Fantastic packers and benevolent and very much gifted. On account of the 4 folks that moved us yesterday. Part of the gang put the love seat on his shoulder and conveyed to the truck, Amazing!!! Certainly wood suggest Coleman!!!!! I'd prescribe anybody searching for capacity units to them!

2 reviews Kingston, ON

I'd profoundly prescribe!

They all worked effectively, notwithstanding "checking out" for a half-hour lunch. (Purchase your folks lunch notwithstanding tipping - they buckle down and welcome it!) Zero breakage or harmed merchandise. I'd profoundly prescribe!

2 reviews Kingston, ON

Best Moving Service

The folks were all exceptionally proficient and amicable folks. They checked in for the duration of the day to perceive how we thought things were going... what's more, even suited my exceptional demand of no shoes in the new house, as there was snow on the ground.

Ruthier Booker in Kingston
Ruthier Booker in Kingston
1 review Kingston, ON

Ffranks met and surpassed my desires!

The folks at franks met and surpassed my desires! I even needed to change the date of my turn not long after subsequent to booking and the proprietors were extremely pleasing. All through my booking and moving procedure I collaborated with Kris, Dallen, Frank, and both of the proprietors, every one of whom were to a great degree amicable and open.

More about Franks Worldwide Moving

Voted Kingston Ontario's #1 moving and storage company year after year. Frank’s Worldwide Moving is a family owned mid-sized company established in 1989, we are large enough to handle all your moving, storage, and warehousing needs and small enough that you do not get lost in the bureaucracy. We are ...
Looking for Moving & Storage pros in Kingston?