Franks Worldwide Moving

Reviews for Franks Worldwide Moving

lauratillery719
lauratillery719

Good Service

From my personal initial telephone call, all the particular way to when that they moved that last emphasis plant, I couldn't have got been more pleased. 1 of the main causes I went with this provider is because of their flat-rate fee, as opposed to be able to hourly pricing.

hicksn
hicksn
1 review Kingston, ON

Franks was up with regard to the challenge

Why exactly should I actually have to pay further when there happens to be able to be more traffic of which day? The quote they will offered me and the particular final bill were the particular same, with no concealed fees or charges. Likewise, only a few companies were prepared to pack and unpack our entire offices, although Franks was up with regard to the challenge and provided me an excellent value.

Mary in Toronto
Mary in Toronto

Profoundly suggest!

These folks helped me move into my new condo and they were Remarkable! Quick, productive, and helped pack up my waiting things I couldn't locate a home for in boxes. They were all that I required and that's just the beginning. Profoundly suggest!

chinmoybiswas in Kingston
chinmoybiswas in Kingston
0 reviews Kingston, ON

These folks helped me move

dorothyacrawforda in Kingston
dorothyacrawforda in Kingston

Franks Moving Company

I exceedingly suggest Franks Moving Company, and I would give them 10 stars in the event that I could, in light of the fact that they are genuinely that incredible.

bettykwyatt in Kingston
bettykwyatt in Kingston

Franks Moving Company.

I was so happy with my gauge and administration via telephone I persuaded my mother to book with them for her turn in the next week. (She declined at first and looked, until the point that she understood the considerable valuing too and furthermore had an extraordinary association while getting a statement).

eulamemery in Kingston
eulamemery in Kingston

Fantastic packers and benevolent

Fantastic packers and benevolent and very much gifted. On account of the 4 folks that moved us yesterday. Part of the gang put the love seat on his shoulder and conveyed to the truck, Amazing!!! Certainly wood suggest Coleman!!!!! I'd prescribe anybody searching for capacity units to them!

elizabethjheitzman in Kingston
elizabethjheitzman in Kingston
1 review Kingston, ON

On moving day they were on time

On moving day they were on time. We had 2 folks that hustled and took care of business. Would utilize them later on. Extraordinary client benefit, dedicated and friendly! I like Franks worldwide moving service very much.

More about Franks Worldwide Moving

Voted Kingston Ontario's #1 moving and storage company year after year. Frank’s Worldwide Moving is a family owned mid-sized company established in 1989, we are large enough to handle all your moving, storage, and warehousing needs and small enough that you do not get lost in the bureaucracy. We are ...
Looking for Moving & Storage pros in Kingston?