Capital City Locksmiths

Paul in Ottawa
Paul in Ottawa
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Motorcycle key replacement

I called Capital City Locks because I had lost my motorcycle keys. When I discussed the issue they recommended I go straight to the motorcycle dealership to get a key code. When I did this and discovered it was not possible and was told I'd have to buy a new ignition, tank lock and wheel lock, I called Rick back at Capital City. He bent over backwards to help me. Purchased two blank keys and came to my house, removed the ignition and made two new keys for me on a Saturday after his son's birthday party. The guy was busy that day but took time out to get me back on the road. Normally he wouldn't do house calls, but being a biker himself he made the effort. He hand to make one key by hand. I now have two new keys. This kind of service is rare these days. Although the cost was a little higher than expected, $300 it was still much cheaper than a whole new ignition, gas tank cover and wheel lock.
I definitely recommend this company.