Willie's Trucking

Reviews for Willie's Trucking

Mom of 4 in Vancouver
Mom of 4 in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

Many many house clean-ups!

We have been using Willie’s for about 18 years and have recommended them to everyone. Fast, efficient, responsible and honest, they have saved us many times, including a big clean up when our son ended his house paying in business!

bubbleboy
bubbleboy
9 reviews Vancouver, BC

Waste Removal

I was in great need of getting some junk removed from my garage so I could park my car again for the winter.
After making a number of calls I felt the best with Willie's Trucking. I was very happy with the entire experience as they came on time with 2 people. I was given a quote for the junk and since it was better than I expected I decided to have the take it away. They were quick, polite and careful and they even swept up. I will use this company again.