Floor Laying & Refinishing

604-421-6918
8411 Lougheed Highway
Burnaby
BC

The sales team always have great customer service and quick at getting you the sample you need. I brought the Engineered Harwood Floor for upstairs, to cover appro. 400 sq ft. The material is more expansive than laminate flooring, but the quality is below average too many irregular pieces. The installer that they referred for the job was not reliable, did not show up as scheduled and not professional that some of the irregular pieces were installed in the middle of the room. I am not too happy on the outcome of the floor. :-(

HY Wang from Vancouver
HY Wang from Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

Engineered hardwood floor installed

They removed my carpets and installed new engineered hardwood floor last year, but within only three months, almost half of the floor had signs of checking and cupping. I was very disappointed to the products they sold to us, and the Golden Trim even simply denied its responsibilities on maintaining issues. I have to keep my room humidity from 45% to 55% everyday.

c loong in Richmond
c loong in Richmond
13 reviews Richmond, BC

laminate floor

this is the 1st time i purchase laminate floor from golden trim. I am impressed with their wide range selections and prices of laminate, hardwood and engineer floor. we recently purchased a new condo last month. we had shopped around in richmond to find a laminate floor that would match our new apartment. The sales manager there is patience and nice to introduce different types of laminate floor to us and offer us samples of laminate floor to bring home to match our wall's paint. i would recommend this company. although i have used another laminate floor supplier/company before, they don't have any styles of laminate floor that i can choose from.

Jacky in Vancouver
Jacky in Vancouver
2 reviews Vancouver, BC

New hardwood flooring

I had all my carpets pulled out for new engineering hardwood floors. In my opinion, i don't think they have many to choose from however, they do have enough choices for what i was looking for. I like shopping there because they always have great customer service and they're quick at getting you the flooring you need.

Naomi @Van
N. .
5 reviews VANCOUVER, BC

Condo reflooring

We purchased 700 sq.ft. of laminate flooring for a condo project. Price was competitive and the product was available in a variety of colours. The staff were friendly. They let us do a partial pickup, which was extremely helpful because our little borrowed pickup couldn't fit it all; just marked down how many boxes were picked up on the receipt. Unopened boxes could be refunded.

Lina in burnaby
Lina in burnaby
6 reviews Burnaby, BC

Hardwood Flooring

They removed my carpets, prepped the floor and put down the hardwood. The installer very knowledgeable and had not problems whatsoever. They showed up when they were supposed to. They cleaned up after themselves.