Builders
15239 - 118 Ave Edmonton AB T5V1C3
Builders
Lenaco Homes Master Builder Inc.

Reviews for Lenaco Homes Master Builder Inc.

Zippy in Edmonton
Zippy in Edmonton
1 review Spruce Grove, AB

New build - Duplex

Absolutely the worst builder I have ever meet. They lost the development in Spruce Grove with half built homes left behind.
New builder takes over and we are finding so many deficiencies that we may have to move out soon due to all of the drywall in the house needs to ripped out due to poor installation. So many issue with the home, we are heartbroken that we bought this place that the builder obviously did not care to ensure the job was done right. Both builders are at fault and now we are off to the warranty people. That i am sure, will not be a pleasant experience . Just stay way from these guys and save yourselves the headache.

Al in Edmonton
Al in Edmonton

Great Service and Quality

780-732-4800
15239 - 118 Ave
Edmonton
AB
T5V1C3

As a first time home buyer, I had a very positive experience with Lenaco Homes. They were responsive and helpful throughout the entire building process. I am very pleased with the quality of my duplex. Highly recommended!

Paul from Edmonton
Paul from Edmonton

New Home Construction

Great experience! As a first time home buyer, I am very happy with how my home has turned out. Everyone I dealt with was helpful, knowledgeable, and accommodating. I would strongly recommend Lenaco to my friends and family.

David C from Edmonton
David C from Edmonton

Good Experiene

780-732-4800
15239 - 118 Ave
Edmonton
AB
T5V1C3

I had a good experience with Lenaco. In the event I build a new home again, I would use Lenaco should there be lots in an area I was interested in.

Vik Maraj in Edmonton
Vik Maraj in Edmonton

Home built

My friend recommended this builder to us. The process of building a "green home" is very complicated, but luckily the builder was easy to work with. They walked us through the process, step by step. It took us 3 years to build this home. I'm very happy with the work done. The quality of the home is top notch! And it's a great value. I paid less than what it's worth. I'm would highly recommend this builder to others!

More about Lenaco Homes Master Builder Inc.

Founded in 2003, Lenaco's philosophy has been selective controlled growth in the Capital Region. We dedicate ourselves to offering high quality, affordable homes, with an emphasis on customer care.
Looking for Builders pros in St. Albert?