Coast Wholesale Appliances LP

Trevor Silvey from Edmonton
Trevor Silvey from Edmonton
4 reviews Edmonton, AB

New Refrigerator

We purchased our new fridge from Coast Wholesale Appliances and the sales staff was very helpful and knowledgeable. I would definitely go back to purchase new appliances from them in the future. I wasn't too impressed with their delivery staff, but that was so minor, so not a issue. They just need better people skills! Not the companies fault!

Cynthia Pon from Edmonton
Cynthia Pon from Edmonton
5 reviews Edmonton, AB

3 new kitchen appliances

We purchased a gas stove with two ovens, counter depth fridge and hood vent. The staff at Coast were helpful and knowledgable about the different products, helped us with the features, and size and dimensions to ensure they would work with our renovations. The appliances arrived on time and we got a great deal on our purchase.

Shawna Mariacci in St. albert
Shawna Mariacci in St. albert
5 reviews ST. ALBERT, AB

Appliances for Apartments

We use Coast Appliances to outfit many of our apartments through the company that I work for. They are always so helpful when ordering and delivering the appliances. They are almost always on time and we have had an overall great expoerience.

SV Sadler in Edmonton
SV Sadler in Edmonton
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

Dishwasher

Coast Wholesale Appliances are great. We have had the please to purchase appliances from this company on a number of occasions and have not been dissappointed. They have a wide selection in the store but will find what you need and get it installed with customer service as the number one priority.

Jim Richter in Stony plain
Jim Richter in Stony plain
2 reviews STONY PLAIN, AB

Fridge and Dishwasher Purchase

I had purchased a Fisher & Paykel fridge and the ice cube dispenser never worked. I had it fixed under warranty and then once the warranty was gone, had paid to have it fixed, with no luck.

The Frigidaire dishwasher has not been a good quality product. The door had broken hinges, we had it fixed under warranty and then the plastic wand on the top of the dishwasher falls off constantly. It was not the highest end product, but not the lowest either. I feel we got a lemon on this deal.

Jagpreet in Edmonton
Jagpreet in Edmonton
2 reviews EDMONTON, AB

Fridge, washer, dryer, microwave

the service was good and we were happy with the purchase. We have been there once before. The quality of the appliances is great. I have no problems and the price is quite reasonable. I would shop here in the future. I would recommend this appliance store.

Teresa K in Edmonton
Teresa K in Edmonton
2 reviews ,

Purchase of microwave

The service was wonderful. I called the store to find out if they carry a particular model of microwave. They did and I placed an order on it right away. The price was less than all the other retailers I checked with. We went to pick up the microwave after they shipped it over from Calgary as Edmonton had no stock. We're very happy with it.

robin in Edmonton
robin in Edmonton
1 review ,

appliances

great service and delivery. wish they had set them up for us however the machines work well and look fantastic. The customer service was fast and efficient. I would recommend this company for any future appliance purchase.

Jamie Wurban
Jamie Wurban
1 review ,

Upgrade appliances in new home

We wanted to upgrade our new appliances in a house we are currently building. We went into coast to take a look around. Our sales associate was very friendly and gave us all of the information we would need. He followed up via email with us about a week later with even moreinformation. I would definetly reccomend Coast appliances South to my friends and family.