Advantage Windows & Doors

Don in Burlington
Don in Burlington
2 reviews Burlington, ON

Door(s) Repacement

We recently had Advantage Windows & Doors in to replace our front door and a side door. Carl came over to take measurements and went through all the options with us. He was so easy to work with. We ended up with a custom front door, which was very reasonably priced. Carl and his crew did an excellent job with the installation. The door looks fantastic and we have received many positive comments regarding the looks, as well as the workmanship. I recommended Advantage Windows & Doors to our neighbors to have Carl and his crew replace their front door and their comment was: “they do great work”. I highly recommend Advantage Windows & Doors.

Michelle in Toronto
Michelle in Toronto
2 reviews Hamilton, ON

Awful Door instillation

in the last week
*please note the first picture is their final product. This is what I was left with a told was done properly. The second picture is the fix I had a contractor do. He did the fix in less than half an hour*
They were on time and did the job they said they would do. The doors look great from the outside. All the framing that was done was awful. I've had a few contractors look at it and are in shock it was left like this. I called to complain about the framing a week after installation but was told I was wrong and he had been framing for many years. Only to phone me back and offer to come fix what I wasn't happy with a week later after making me feel my complaints were unfounded (which I have been assured by professionals are not). I let this go but now 2 years later our doors seals are gone ! Bugs are getting in through the front door and when we washed the back door water got inside when the door was closed and locked ! Please go with someone else and spare yourself shotty craftsmanship and a job that needs to be redone in 2 years.

Rebekah from Burlington
Rebekah from Burlington
7 reviews Burlington, ON

Window replacement

I moved into an older home that had old wood-frame windows that were in desperate need of replacement. I had been referred to Advantage Windows & Doors, so I gave them a call.

My call was answered promptly, and I soon had them come to my home for a free estimate. Measurements were taken, samples shown and the products described. I felt very confident that this company knew what they were doing, and took pride in their work.

When the work was being done, the workmen took great care to respect my home, they didn't track in dirt from outside and they cleaned up after themselves. After the job was done, I was shown through, to ensure I was happy with the work (which I was!), and was shown how to remove the window panes and screens for cleaning.

I've had my new windows for almost a year now and I have to say they have made such a difference, both inside and out. My home is more energy efficient, and has a much nicer curb-appeal.

I would definitely recommend this company!

Rich Murray from Oakville
Rich Murray from Oakville

Window installation

Right from the beginning Carl gave me confidence in the windows he provides as well as the service. Carl and Jason were courteous and efficient when installing the windows. I wouldn't have known anyone was there but for the fantastic new windows that were in place after they left. Carl never missed a time or day he promised me. I would definitely use him again and recommend him to anyone.

Margot in Hamilton
Margot in Hamilton
3 reviews HAMILTON, ON

Door and window installation

We have used this company several times. The quotes are thorough and accurate, the service is immpecable- thorough, tidy, professional. And Karl is very friendly and happy to answer questions. I have been very pleased with them every time I have used their services and will do so again.

G Burke in Ancaster
G Burke in Ancaster
1 review Ancaster, ON

Front Entryway System

We needed a new front door as ours was dented and scratched badly. Karl was very helpful in giving me information and helping me to make the right choice for my home. He arrived exactly when he said he would, finished when he said he would and made little noise or distraction while working. He was always pleasant and cleaned up immediately once the work was complete. He returned the next day to replace a piece that was not part of the door, but he wanted the entire front entryway to look new and fresh. His prices were absolutely more than reasonable and I would definitely call him back for more work anytime. Thanks, Karl!

Pat Thompson in Hamilton
Pat Thompson in Hamilton
1 review HAMILTON, ON

Replacement of steel doors

Have had Karl replace two doors on my home and two on my sons home did a great job. Cleaned up and left the area clean and took the old doors away. Will be having him replace another door and basement windows this spring. Very honest and his workmanship is very good.

dan in Burlington
dan in Burlington
2 reviews ,

Window & door Replacement

Over two summers, we replaced almost all windows and exterior doors on our 2 story - 4 br house.

Karl provides excellent quality at a good price. He is a pleasure to do business with.

More about Advantage Windows & Doors

We are a replacement window and door company. We have been in operation for 20+ years, and our salesman is also the installer, so he brings a wealth of knowledge and experience to every residentail job. We install Northstar vinyl windows, and most of our custom door systems are manufactured ...