Mike & Dan's Window Cleaning

Window & Gutter Cleaning
39-10280 Bryson Drive Richmond BC
HomeStars  >  Window & Gutter Cleaning in Vancouver  >  Mike & Dan's Window Cleaning

Review for Mike & Dan's Window Cleaning

Daljeet Singh from Vancouver
Daljeet Singh from Vancouver
3 reviews Vancouver, BC

Window cleaning

This is the first time I called a window cleaning company to clean the windows. I gave a very detailed description of the work that needs to be done. The lady over the phone was friendly & gave me a very competitive quote. So I gave them a try. I was satisfied with work and appreciated that the cost was exactly the same as the quote given. I will use them again in the future and will not hesitate to refer them to my friends and family.