Dymon Self-Storage

2420 Bank Street Ottawa ON K1V 0T7
HomeStars  >  Moving & Storage in Nepean  >  Dymon Self-Storage

Reviews for Dymon Self-Storage

Watch for Penalties

I have rent d storage at Daynon for 5 years and have spent thousands of dollars. Generally a nice facility and convenient. But you pay a premium.

But watch out for penalties. I was supposed to be in an auto pay. They messed up and did not put it on. Twice.

After lengthy complaint, little was done.

Some one in a back office somewhere thought that the $120 in penalties was worth loosing my business and the thousands of dollars.

They were also very rude.

This is the Corporate Office of Dymon Storage responding. We would like to hear more about your experience. Please contact Chris Worrall our Senior Director of Operations at 613-247-0888 ext 8076. Thank you

Diane Ingram
Diane Ingram
17 reviews Ottawa, ON

Storage of some household contents

Having used the Dymon facility at the Kanata Centrum location in Ottawa from February 2014 to January 2015, I can recommend their service highly. The personnel are professional, friendly and helpful in every respect. The facility itself is clean, bright and a pleasure to access. Should I require a storage option again in future, I would not consider going anywhere else. The cost is reasonable and the service is first class.

Anonym from Ottawa
Anonym from Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Storage

Horrible and deceptive company.
Was misquoted then promised/given a discount for customer satisfaction. Belongings/locker was damaged by water, entered without consent and papers etc dried before I was notified.
After a few months, being charged the misquoted price again.
Price is per year as per contract.

Sarah Tannahill in Orleans
Sarah Tannahill in Orleans
7 reviews Ottawa, ON

storage

We needed storage right away, and dymon was able to give us three free months. It was a life saver for us because we didnt expect to need it until last minute.

Jack Worthing in Gatineau
Jack Worthing in Gatineau
2 reviews AYLMER, QC

Moving my son's stuff

My son had a ton of stuff to move into storage when he moved to the city from our house and I turned to Dymon. They were just fantastic. Great prices, The movers who came were quick, polite and left no mess and scratched nothing.

Kevin in Nepean
Kevin in Nepean
12 reviews NEPEAN, ON

Storage facility

Dymon is absolutely astonishing, I went in for a quote the other day and they offered me that absolute cheapest price I've ever seen! I took a look around the facility and the place was stunning! Not a trace of dust anywhere. The staff was extremely helpful and answered every question that I had, I will never consider another storage facility again. I definitely recommend Dymon for everyone that's considering a clean and accessible self-storage option.

Allison
Allison
10 reviews TORONTO, ON

Self storage

Dymon's South Keys location is pristine - I have never seen such a clean storage facility. The layout is very well-organized, the staff is very friendly and knowledgeable, and the rates are good. The drive-in loading area is wonderful, especially in bad weather. 24 hour access is very convenient. They also offer a free truck on move-out. I am so glad that we chose this company to store our possessions while we search for a house!

Wilddad in Limoges
Wilddad in Limoges
1 review Almonte, ON

Material and vehicle storage

Dymon Self Storage is an amazing company because of the way they treat their customers. In 2 words - Like Royalty. If a customer has an issue about anything, the company does its best to get it resolved right away. The buildings are bright and immalculate. The buildings are large and spacious. The drive throught area is heated in the winter which is a plus and the storage areas are temperture and humidity controlled. They also offer a free truck and driver at move-in. WOW !! I will definitely be telling my friends about this place.

Thanks very much for writing such a great review. I am glad that your experience with us was a pleasant one! SD

More about Dymon Self-Storage

Dymon Self Storage. . . Ottawa's Self Storage Leader Whether you're renovating, cleaning out your garage, downsizing your home, or simply have too much stuff. . . We offer Storage Solutions like never before! Free Truck & Driver at move-In, 24/ 7 Access to your unit, Total Humidity & Climate ...