Vernon Lock & Safe Ltd

Guarddog in Vernon
Guarddog in Vernon
0 reviews Vernon, BC

Install high security locks

I called Vernon Lock to have the locks changed on a property. I knew I wanted a high security lock specifically mul-t-lock, they had it and came out to install.

They also re-keyed existing locks and supplied me with a lock box.

The original lock box they sold was too small to hold the mul-t-lock (their mistake) so they upgraded me to a better lock box that was big enough to hold the new key at no cost.

Elisabeth Dyck  from Vancouver
Elisabeth Dyck from Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

Lock

Had a great experience here. They knew exactly what I needed - they were knowledgable, helpful and quick. I'm very satisfied with the help I got and the product I ended up buying here.