Artisan Kitchens & Renovations Inc

Kitchen Planning & Renovation
104, 5050 - 106 Ave SE Calgary AB T2C 5E9
HomeStars  >  Kitchen Planning & Renovation in Calgary  >  Artisan Kitchens & Renovations Inc  >  Kitchen and Family Room Renovation, with some other upgrades throughout the house.
sandra.hildebrand
sandra.hildebrand

Artisan completed a renovation project for me in 2020. I had never done a renovation before so the process was quite new to me. There were some different expectations along the way as well as a few delays and misunderstandings. However, Dave, Lynn and their entire crew were professional, took the time to keep me informed and were genuinely committed to providing me with a product that matched my vision. Their dedication to the project from start to finish was exceptional and appreciated. I always felt that my project was important to them and that I was a priority. When there were additional issues to address after the project was done, they didn't forget about me and addressed them professionally and promptly. Artisan is a business of integrity with good people. I am very pleased with the outcome. I would definitely hire Artisan again.

Thank you Sandra for your review. Hearing what you have to say truly is encouraging and helps to make being a GC in residential renovations worthwhile! We are especially proud of the Team we have that can deliver the results you've described. Dave & Lynn