CW Kitchens Inc

Robin in Brantford
Robin in Brantford
1 review Brantford, ON

Kitchen Cabinets installed

I had this company install new cabinets approx 4 years ago. The finish is peeiling and I've had it redone once and they said to call if this issue happened again. I've tried multiple times to get in touch with them. They called back and left a message saying there's nothing they could do for me. I'm not pleased with their service.

Steve from Cambridge
Steve from Cambridge
1 review Cambridge, NB

Brand new house

Please stay away from this business. We built a new house and there has been nothing but problems with the kitchen. The cupboards are already damaged and they saw it is water damage. The manager that came to our house was not professional and lacked customer service. Do your homework on the trades companies when building a new house, like cw kitchens.

Sara in Waterloo
Sara in Waterloo
1 review Waterloo, ON

KITCHEN CUPBOARDS

TERRIBLE, TERRIBLE, TERRIBLE. DON'T EVER DEAL WITH THIS COMPANY. STAINING IS TERRIBLE AND THERE PRICES ARE OUTRAGEOUS. THEY PROMISE YOU ONE THING AND YOU GET SOMETHING TOTALLY DIFFERENT AND THEY DO NOTHING ABOUT IT.
I JUST BUILT A NEW HOME AND BEFORE WE HAVE EVEN MOVED IN MY KITCHEN IS BEING RESTAINED BY A TOTALLY DIFFERENT COMPANY.

Mike in Cambridge
Mike in Cambridge
4 reviews Cambridge, ON

New Bar and Cabinet

I went to CW with a custom design and worked with their sales people who helped me pick out the finish, stain colors and hardware. They followed my design exactly and made good suggestions for some minor changes. The install was very quick and clean. I am very happy with the final product and receive many compliments.

Looking for Cabinetry & Millwork pros in Cambridge?