Ranaldi Inc

JacLan
JacLan
18 reviews DOLLARD DES ORMEAUX, QC

Best garden ever

I had too much lawn around my pool, and the grass clippings always found their way into the pool.

I finally decided to remove the grass, and replace it with a low maintenance garden.

The people from Ranaldi came to evaluate my situation, designed a suitable garden for my location, and executed the job in a short time frame.

I am pleased to say, I now have much more free time to enjoy my pool rather than doing lawn maintenance.

I am so impressed with their work, that I will be contracting them shortly to design a walkway for the side of my house.