ICI Paints

Brenda in Winnipeg
Brenda in Winnipeg
6 reviews ,

paint for home decoration

I had a coupon for this store so I went in and got the paint I needed for some projects I was working on. The employees were very helpful in helping me choose the right types of paint in the right quantities. I had no idea what I was doing and they made it easy for me.
When we rang up the total I was shocked. Even with the coupon my purchase was significantly more than it would have been elsewhere. After paying I realized that I had bought too much to get home on my bike. The employees were very kind about my stupidness and one of them drove me home with my paint.
In the end I'd say that the excellent service was almost worth the extra I paid for the paint.