Canadian Appliance Source

65 Dufflaw rd Toronto M6A 2W4
HomeStars  >  Appliance Retailers in Toronto  >  Canadian Appliance Source

Reviews for Canadian Appliance Source

Kitchen products

Horrible shopping experience. Joseph Ganjeh Maghsoudi sold me a discontinued hood and refused to refund me the money. He sold me a cooking range without telling me all the features like there is a lag in touch sensitivity. He has no idea what he is doing. Their return policy is not user friendly at all. Saving $150 is not worth the hassle and dealing with these incompetent sales person over there.

Thank you very much for your review. Please note that appliances will often get discontinued by a manufacturer, usually due to the fact that they have come out with a new model but there is nothing wrong with a discontinued unit. It merely means that the manufacturer is no longer making that specific model. Your feedback about your salesperson has been passed along to his Sales Manager.

With regard to our Returns Policy, CAS is completely inline with all of our competitors in the industry. Unfortunately appliances are not like traditional consumer items that you can purchase and return at your convenience.

souysr in Kitchener
souysr in Kitchener
1 review Kitchener, ON

New Refrigerator

First Time in the store and we got a good deal on a fridge with the help of Carm. He seemed to know his stuff pretty good. Delivery went smoothly and the product arrived in great condition. Read some reviews that people had trouble with customer service but I did not have to deal with this side of the operation so I can't comment on that. So far so good, I hope the fridge lasts.

induction stove

Appalling customer service. No product support . No after sales support. The company essentially washes their hands of the sale once it is delivered. If their is a problem you have to deal with the supplier , which might be acceptable if the supplier were helpful...........they were not !

Thank you for your feedback. I'm sorry to hear that you were not satisfied with the after sales support. Would you please send your order number to our Customer Care department at [email protected] so we can look into the specifics of your concerns?

Joe Simon
Joe Simon

Dishwasher

Clark Clarkson helped me select and order a dishwasher. I hate shopping and I am always overwhelmed by the selection with no idea what to look at first. He ask me some questions, determined my needs and promptly showed me the right appliance. He gave me a great discount on the dishwasher and extended warranty and I was in and out of the store within 30 minutes.
I just received the delivery within the delivery window that they promised.
Thank you for the great service!!

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Very Happy

Bought a combined microwave oven last month at Mississauga location. I were satisfied with the shopping experience. Charles was very helpful. He was very pleasant, knowledgeable about the appliances, also customer oriented.

Patrick F. in North York
Patrick F. in North York

Kitchen Appliances

Great advice and service from Ellie at CAS, Markham. She helped choose the right appliances for the renovation and provided great pricing. Would totally recommend working with them to choose your appliances and save you money.

Hervé A. in Montréal
Hervé A. in Montréal
1 review Mount Royal,

Bought a Bosch Dishwasher and very happy about it!

When we came into the Montreal store, Mrs Gregor took care of us. She immediately knew what kind of dishwasher we were looking for. She answered all of our questions and gave us the time to make up our mind. This was really appreciated. The next day delivery went smoothly and on time. I personally hate shopping, but this was at least one of my nicest experience. We've had this Bosch dishwasher (model SHE4AV55UC) for 2 months now. So far we are very satisfied with it. Quiet, simple, and very easy to install.

This store is definitely on the top of my list for my next purchases.

Note: It would be nice if Canadian Appliance Source could also provide the dishwasher installation kits so we don't have to go to another store to get it.

K D in North York
K D in North York

CAS sells defective products and takes no responsibility for them

Ordered a GE compact washer to replace one that had a design flaw that eventually caused it to stop working. Had to order the same model because it is stacked with the matching dryer.

The washer exhibited the same flaw the first time I turned it on. I called the store and left several voice mails and TWO DAYS LATER, they got back to me and told me that they take no responsibility for manufacturer's defects. Now I have to go through GE repair (another nightmare) to fix this brand new appliance.

Worst customer service I have ever experienced. If you go to the Better Business Bureau site, you will see dozens of complaints against this company and all they do is offer excuses and accusations that the customer did not follow their policies. They NEVER offer any resolution.

This is a company to avoid at all costs. Any initial savings on you purchase will be quickly negated.

Thank you for your review. I am sorry to hear that your washer is not working. Please note that the manufacturer, in this case GE, holds the warranty and therefore would need to have a service technician check the functionality of your appliance to determine if it can be repaired or would need to be replaced. My apologies for any inconvenience.

sirdevan in Mississauga
sirdevan in Mississauga

Shoddy shipping packaging, company takes no responsibility

I purchased a ‘floor model’ LG dishwasher. I unwrapped it when it was ready for installation, and noticed a dent both at the side of the door and in the side of the tub - so much so that the bottom rack would not open. It was obviously damaged in transit. I called to have a replacement; I would pay the difference in price for a new model. I was told that I had been required to inspect it upon arrival. The shipping company did not offer to unwrap it; nor did I realize that I had only 48 hours to report damage. Canadian Appliance Source is taking no reponsibility for the the shoddy packaging of the appliance before it was shipped. It was not the original manufacturers box, but badly wrapped cardboard wrapped in packing tape. I have been offered no compensation whatsoever. The sales associate who originally took my order has not returned my phone call, even though he gave me his card and said I could contact him about.

Thank you for taking the time to provide your review. I am sorry to hear that your dishwasher is damaged.

Our records indicate that you received the dishwasher on March 21, 2018 and notified us on April 23, 2018 that there was damage to the appliance. In this case, we would not offer any compensation as the appliance has been in your possession for more than a month.

Please note that your feedback regarding the lack of communication from your salesperson has been provided to his manager.

Nick in Ottawa
Nick in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Appliance

Worst customer service possible. Damaged product noted on delivery slip and they expect you to bring it back to the store and exchange for new one. I will not be buying from this Mickey Mouse outfit. Be aware of the fine print. For the little savings I received much better service from homedepot they actually care about the service after the sale.

Thank you for your review. My apologies that you received a damaged ventilation unit and that there was some miscommunication regarding the exchange process. The exchange was approved and in an attempt to expedite the process we sent the replacement to the Ottawa store so you could pick it up quickly. I am happy to hear that you have picked up the replacement unit and we have offered a $30 refund for your inconvenience.

More about Canadian Appliance Source

With well over hundreds of household appliances shipped daily, fully stocked showroom, and a mega warehouse to keep our inventory fully stocked, we are currently one of the largest retail suppliers of household appliance throughout Canada. Our success has been built on a simple principle: take care of every customer ...