Kate's Garden

Reviews for Kate's Garden

Chris from Toronto
Chris from Toronto

Backyard Garden

Kate's Garden sent a team of fabulous workers who got the job done as quickly as they could but also did the best job that I have ever seen. I highly recomend Kate's Garden to everyone, and Kate is such a lovely person if you go to her store to meet her.

Landscaping

Kate's Garden not only does a wonderful job planting flowers and shrubs but they built a beautiful garden shed and box for my flowers. My backyard has never looked better. All of the workers were very friendly too.

Cindy Gao in Richmond hill
Cindy Gao in Richmond hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Garden Decoration

Just want to find some Garden Decoration for my new home for garden for garden make my garden more and more bueatiful and my friends house also need i hope that i can find some from here.

rockitgurl
rockitgurl
3 reviews Fergus, ON

garden update

I really liked the new and exciting garden items i found in this store. They were very helpful with their suggestions, because I had a hard time making up my mind.

More about Kate's Garden

Kate's Garden is a Home and Garden Decor and Services company with a focus on everything botanical.
Looking for Garden Centres pros in Markham?