Fabricland

780-478-0435
2200 Londonderry Mall
Edmonton
AB

I was on the hunt for different colors and styles of tulle, to make my nieces tutu's for a Christmas gift. I had been to a couple of other fabric stores before fabric land but wasn't happy with the selection.

I was shopping at the mall for other items when I popped into fabric land just to see what they had, I was quite happy with the amount of colors to choose from, they also had several different kinds of tulle. Including a few with sparkles.

The ladies were very helpful in helping me to decided how much of each color I would need, they measured and cut it all for me. Best of all the tulle happened to be on special making it an affordable finished project.

n56mmb@mun.ca in Edmonton
N. B.
1 review EDMONTON, AB

Fabric for an Reupholstering Project

This store is a very large location with a great variety in products and fabrics. I found all the supplies I needed and as most were on special I got great prices. Prices can be high when the product is not in the flyer, but they offer a wide variety of sales and promotions each week so there is usually something you need on sale.

Sarah Hanrahan in Edmonton
Sarah Hanrahan in Edmonton
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

fabric

The staff were quite helpful in assisting me find different types of materials. But it was difficult to find staff as there didn't seem to be that much staff. The store was organized but does have a cluttered feel to it.

Jacquelyn Reynolds in Edmonton
Jacquelyn Reynolds in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

ribbon

Store is terrific for all your fabric needs but when it came to a question about where I could take my sewing machine in for servicing they weren't very helpful. You would think that such a store would know.