Jordans Floor Coverings

Review for Jordans Floor Coverings

Suzanne Bell from Langley
Suzanne Bell from Langley
12 reviews Langley, BC

Vinyl floor installation for bathroom

We chose Jordans flooring in Langley to install our Vinyl block tiling in our bathroom during our renovation because we had used them about 7 years ago and had a good experience. I found the sales team somewhat lazy as they didn't have much to show me and came across as not knowing what they had in inventory. I happened to see a product on my way out that was what I was aiming for. I never got a verification call prior to my booking date from Jordans. I had to call in to confirm that the product had arrived and that the installation date was confirmed. The installer Dick, however, was very professional. Arrived on time. Consulted me throughout the job. He made great suggestions and really listened to what I was wanting done. The end product of vinyl tiles with grout looks great and the job well done. The only outstanding issue was that he forgot to put down the transition piece that I had requested when the order was set up. We are still trying to coordinate a time when he can return to do this. Don't think I will use Jordan's again when there are so many other options now in Langley.