Silverline Security Locksmith Ltd

Locks & Locksmiths
111 14th Street East North Vancouver BC
HomeStars  >  Locks & Locksmiths in North Vancouver  >  Silverline Security Locksmith Ltd

Review for Silverline Security Locksmith Ltd

Renshaw Adamkiewicz from Vancouver
Renshaw Adamkiewicz from Vancouver
3 reviews Vancouver, BC

Lock upgrade

Paul from Silverline Security Locksmith Ltd is worth his weight in gold. He repaired my condo's damaged front door and upgraded the lock, even returning to his shop to get the best supplies. In addition, he advised me on some simple solutions to make my home more secure. I now feel much more confident about my home security. Professional, punctual, personalized service that I would recommend to my friends.