Brault & Martineau Inc

HomeStars  >  Furniture in Hawkesbury  >  Brault & Martineau Inc

Reviews for Brault & Martineau Inc

1 review Hawkesbury, ON

My bed shopping nightmare

Worst service ever. I ordered a bed in October of 2015 with delivery between 8 and 12 weeks and a $1000 deposit. I was told I should wait for their new stock of mattresses arriving in the next few weeks, and as soon as they would receive them, they would let me know. As the delivery time was approaching (still no news for a mattress), I called to inquire about my bed base + headboard delivery. After chasing for a week, one of the managers finally called me to tell me there would be a three week delay and I would receive my bed by end of January with a $150 discount (since I insisted to be compensated). Meanwhile I slept on a sofa-bed for over three months. As end of January has approached, I called them again to schedule my delivery for this weekend, since as usual, hadn't heard from them. They told me someone in charge of delays would call me. This woman called me to tell me there was another delay and I would receive my bed in April (this was a bed ordered in October). I obviously told her it was unacceptable and told her I wouldn't be paying the balance. She obviously didn't want to know nothing about it, she thought I should be paying for a bed that would be delivered six months later. I hope this company goes bankrupt, boycotting them for life and hope everyone else does too, unless you don't mind receiving your items 2 years later...if all goes well. Not only were there unacceptable delays, but the reason I will forever boycott them is not even because of the delay, but because of the terrible ''customer service''. They are good talkers to sell and then hide when there is an issue. Or when they do finally respond after first chasing them, they have incompetent staff dealing with the issue in the worst possible way. Very disappointing, never stepping foot there again.

india from QUEBEC
india from QUEBEC
5 reviews Qu, QC

leaving room

I wanted a new disign for my leaving room so I went to brault & martineau for buyed new furniture. This shop is very pretty and modern. I will go again at this shop. I really loved it.