Brault & Martineau

Dola in Nepean
Dola in Nepean
1 review Ottawa, ON

Horrible, Terrible service! Do NOT buy anything fro them

Ordered sofa in Feb. delayed 5 times, arrived broken. Terrible customer service. Rude, uncooperative and not professional. Sofa arrived in July. They did not help or support an easy solution but gave us the run around. Horrible staff managers at Gatineau . Terrible customer service , They do not return phone calls. I have a broken sofa inspected by their furniture guy. I still have none of my money back and then their representative called me to warn and threaten me that my broken sofa needed to be returned in excellent condition or they won't give me my money back!!! This is middle of September.
Do NOT give this company any business.

bob in Gloucester
bob in Gloucester
1 review Ottawa, ON

worst place to buy. warning.

my 77 years old mother bouth 3 couch at brault martineau. all 3 couch were defective. one was leaning to one side. one was peeling material. and the other one the frame is crack broken. we count over 65 phone call to customer service in two years. weve been told not to call there anymore. add to take action with a letter with the addvice of a lawyer. don't no why there still open.

kl in Pointe-Claire
kl in Pointe-Claire
1 review Pointe Claire, QC

Horrible customer service

Other people had warned me of their bad customer service. It's true. Do yourself a favor buy elsewhere. Delivery people bully you into taking damaged good and customer service avoids dealing with issues. Rude employees and upper management doesn't care to listen.

Private User reviews Montreal, QC

worst company!

Bad service and the after sale is terrible they dont even respect the warranty. The people at the head office specially madame Raymonde, such an arrogant woman try to avoid.

Private User reviews Dollard-Des Ormeaux, QC

Terrible experience in Kirkland store

I bought a refrigerator and they delivered me a defective one. And they ask me to pay extra $300 for the replacement. It's really really terrible. The after sell service said when delivered to your home and you signed it. It is yours now. try not to buy from them if there is choice.

CK in Kanata
CK in Kanata
15 reviews Kanata, ON

Dining room chairs purchase

We visited Brault & Martineau out of desperation for comfortable, yet stylish and modern dining room chairs. We had very low expectations. When we found dining room chairs that fit that exact requirement we were surprised, yet quite happy!
Attempting to pay for said chairs was quite another matter. No, we did not want financing. Yes, we were sure. Yes, absolutely sure. And the waiting and waiting for a sales person. Did they not want to sell them to us without financing? Who knows? Eventually, after a nearly 30 minute wait/process we exited the store having purchased the chairs. Given the service on payment, we didn't hold out much hope for delivery. Thankfully, we shouldn't have worried. They arrived, as promised, on time and in perfect condition. Phew!

Lynn St-Onge in Almonte
Lynn St-Onge in Almonte
1 review Almonte, ON

Dining Room

Bought dining room furniture, great customer service, good warranty. I would definitely recommend. Never had problems with the furniture, everything is beautiful and just how I imagined it. I will use them again