Estra Flooring Inc

Reviews for Estra Flooring Inc

Par in Toronto
Par in Toronto

Hard wood floor

Had work done few months ago and was meaning to write a review then. It was easy and simple to deal with. At the time I have to go away soon so I don't really have much time to shop around and the job was done by the time I get back which was nice and no stress at all plus the price and the great quality of work that this company has on their profile was a sure thing for me when I made the decision. Thanks again for a wonderful work, I will recommend to others for sure.

Robert B in Ottawa
Robert B in Ottawa

Hardwood Flooring

I have done business with Estra Flooring for several years and have recommended them to other contruction companies, renovators, friends and family members without any hesitation.
Estra Flooring has supplied, installed and refinished hardwood flooring on numerous projects I have been involved with and all the material and workmanship has met and exceeded customer satisfaction and expectations.
I respect the high standard of customer service that you they offer when you do business with Estra Flooring and the extra mile they are willing to go to ensure your repeat business.

Chris from Ottawa
Chris from Ottawa

Hardwood Flooring

The workers were extremely un-careful and did not take the time to protect doors and floors which got damaged, quarter rounds were installed upside down, The new work was sloppy with many cracked hardwood pieces installed. They did not come back to fix any of the issues. Reported them to Ministry of Consumer Services.

Our company and its employees are all seasoned professionals, they would never install a quarter round upside down; an amateur couldn't install a quarter round upside down, it is actually impossible to do so.

As for the cracked hardwood pieces, if Mr. Feraco does not maintain proper humidity levels especially during the winter heating months his floors will crack as we did try to explain. Please see this link http://www.armstrong.com/flooring-blog/2012/08/24/the-tale-of-hardwood-floors-humidity/

Mr. Feraco is upset because we had to lien his residence in order to get paid for a 2nd order he placed. (no issues about 1st order)

He claims that he reported us to Ministry of Consumer Services. He did call however; he was asked to provide the proper documentation in order to back up his claim. The representative I spoke to at the Ministry of Consumer Services said no documentation was presented so no claim was made.

Walter Lubiana