Bradley Pool & Spa

Reviews for Bradley Pool & Spa

Jim in Burlington
Jim in Burlington
2 reviews Burlington, ON

Painted our pool after maintaining it

Hired Bradley Pools to paint our pool as recommended by John the owner. The paint bubbled and peeled almost immediately. The following year I spoke to John about this problem and he told me basically I was on my own and that he won't be able to help me. Because Bradley lives around the corner from me I thought I was able to trust them but he and his son just drive past me and ignore me. I paid $7000 to have the mess they did sandblasted and painted properly. The process used by the new painter has stood up since and was totally different to how Bradley works. He also likes to be paid American dollars in hand. Don't go near these guys. This happened after selling me $5000 worth of new equipment so if you think loyalty will help out just wait and see. I'm 67 years and this is the worst business experience ever for me.

Private User reviews Burlington, ON

Pool

What a horrible experience. 8 years ago we hired John and David to build our infinity pool in our yard. Everything they touched was subpar. The waterfall never worked, the installation leaked along the edge and in a few years the coping,retaining wall and cement deck all failed.