Pave Pro's

Larry in Barrie
Larry in Barrie
1 review Barrie, ON

driveway paved

This co was quick to see my project and did the paving work very professionally. The nearest quote for the 500 sq ft i had was $1200. What a grear bargain, The job they did for me has lasted for 6 years without any cracking , etc. I have sent 4 of my friends to this co, all whom had the same experience getting there driveways paved. The staff was quite unique, and sure seemed to be having fun at work. You can tell this co has been paving for awhile. Id hire them again.

Bill in Barrie
Bill in Barrie
1 review Barrie, ON

Repair and paving driveway

I called this company to do some work for me to pave A section of A driveway that we dug up to run underground services. I gave them A deposit of half down as that is there policy. They then set A date and never showed up to do the work. There excuses never ended They told me they would refund my deposit but to this date that has never happend.DO NOT GIVE THEM A DEPOSIT AS YOU MIGHT NOT SEE IT AGAIN OR THEM.

yahoo
yahoo
2 reviews Barrie, ON

Paveing

This company paved my double driveway not too long ago. Their price was by far the best compare to the competition. The driveway turned out not too bad for the money I payed. Edges were a little uneven and the serfice could have been compacted more. I guess you get what you pay.