Apico Kitchens Inc

Kitchen & Bathroom - Cabinets & Design
3280 Steeles Avenue West Vaughan ON L4K 2Y2
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Apico Kitchens Inc

Caroon Sayadian in North york
1 review North York, ON

My husband and I hired Apico Kitchens a few years ago to renovate our kitchen as well as our cabinetry/shelving in all 3 bathrooms, laundry room, closets, custom cabinetry for our entertainment unit, and home office/business. Maria was so patient with us and was a great listener, she was able to blend my style with my husbands' throughout the house and we both loved the results! They tradesmen/carpenter was always on time, worked hard and didn't waste unnecessary time. If there was anything at all we were not 100% about, they did whatever it took to make us satisfied. Definately a great company, I wouldn't hesitate to hire them again in the future and would recommend them to anybody in a heart beat!

Mark Natalizio in Mississauga

My wife and I are very pleased that we chose Apico Kitchens to design our kitchen cabinetry and vanities. The job went very smoothly and the result was beyond our expectations. Excellent design and quality. Special thanks to Maria for her patience and design knowledge and to Apic for the execution. Wonderful to work with truly good people...very approachable, professional and honest!

Jen in Mississauga

Apico Kitchens was a pleasure to deal with from beginning to end. From design to completion they were professional, timely, and worked within my budget.
They took the time to create a kitchen that showed pride of workmanship.

Special thanks goes out to Maria who not only developed a fabulous design but continued to be available throughout the renovation to ensure everything ran smoothly.

I would definitely give Apico Kitchens a positive recommendation.

hagop in Scarborough

i was very happy with the service, and knowledge that the designers had. they guided me and helped design a functional yet beautiful kitchen. i already have recommended Apico Kitchens to friends and family, and will continue doing so

rose in Toronto

Apico designed and renovated kitchen cabinets. They came and gave us a lot of ideas. Very functional. Prices are mid-range. Selection is very contemporary. Design came to my house. She recommended contemporary kitchen and colours based on the design of my house.

hagop in the GTA

they had very good quality for a price that met my budget
they were very helpful and truthful the kitchen turned out great
and i was very satisfied

thanks rose for a beautiful kitchen

More about Apico Kitchens Inc

Since 1995 APICO Kitchens serving Custom home builders and Home owners in GTA Toronto with Traditional, Classic and Contemporary design. We carry a wide selection of style, Color and wood specie. Visit our showroom where you will find cabinetry for the best value for you money without compromising the quality.