Wolf Willow Nursery

Jim in Priddis
Jim in Priddis
1 review Priddis, AB

Be careful with them

I purchased 12 small aspen fro them in fall and followed there direction re planting but in spring have not seen the trees grow or get leaves as expected. When I purchased them he told me just to give him a call In spring if I had any issues with the trees. Well I called today and the first thing I was told was that I must have planted them the wrong way and needed to prove to him that I used the right fertilizer. He wanted me to take a picture of the fertilizer that I used and send it to him. Well so much for helping . Very discouraging and not true to their word. There has got to be more integrity than that with a persons word. I do not recommend doing business with this person. Very disappointing and I really need more trees. So will look elsewhere.
Jim