End Of The Roll

Disappointed in Edmonton
Disappointed in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

not happy

I am very disappointed with my purchase. The sales person told me that carpet I like was very high quality and I will be happy with my choice.
I hate it so much it drives me crazy, I had no idea that it will show every foot print, I can even see my cat foot prints. I think I should be told by the sales person what I am getting. I would rather pay more money and be happy . I spend over $ 4000 and I hate it. I know they want to sell but I think they should be more helpful and honest , we customers don't have to know all details , that's why we depend on sale person's honesty . I am thinking about replacing this junk they sold me and no I would not recommend this place.

Andre in Edmonton
Andre in Edmonton
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

Bought carpet. Was mislead.

End of the roll keeps roll ends. I walked in looking for carpet for a room for 14'×10'.

Bob, an older gentleman with short white/grey hair of small stature assisted me. We found an end of the roll that measured 17' x 12'. He showed us a video of a carpet installed in a rhino pen for 2 weeks and then being cleaned. He told us this was the same carpet we were getting. Mohawk smartstrand forever clean silk. Basically Mohawks top of the line carpet. I asked what the sqft price of the carpet was regularly and he couldn't find it. After we had paid for the roll, another associate informed us the regular price was only 1.79sqft. Because I bought an end of the roll I did get a discount.... but I only saved the 10$ and now have extra carpet I don't need. O well no big loss.

I came in a few days later and that's when I found out the carpet I bought was actually Mohawks lowest quality product. Still a great carpet, but it has significantly less warranty, stain resistance, and quality then what we were told by Bob. The salesman that helped me that day was apologetic and said he'd talk to Bob about it.

Careful if you go here. Bob is very misleading.

Kim from Edmonton

780-406-6110
12950 50 Street NW
Edmonton
AB

The sales lady was nice but didn't seem very interested in the area or recommend certain kinds of carpeting. We gave the half deposit and a couple days later a fellow came out to measure the area. It took about 10 min. 2 days later the installers show up with out calling at 8:30am ( I was told they would call ahead of time) They looked at the area and said they didn't have enough carpet, they showed me the drawing and the guy who measured it missed the landing he was standing on, but got the metal pieces for all the doorways on that landing.
The installers went back for additional carpet and as they were installing it they told me that this carpet wasn't good for stairs because the backing is to hard...I have 22 stairs. They got most of the job done by 4:30 and said they would be back tomorrow to put in the doorway match-ups. I was not very happy with the with sales or service.

Lorraine from Edmonton
Lorraine from Edmonton

Lino and subfloor

The sales people were lovely, but the installer was awful. A completely empty house and attached garage and he chose to do his cutting on my new hardwood floor area - sawdust everywhere. Ebo was his name.

Hi Lorraine, this page is for the Calgary store. Are you commenting about one of the End Of The Roll stores in Edmonton?

Blaine Hamilton in Edmonton
Blaine Hamilton in Edmonton
15 reviews Edmonton, AB

Small linoleum bathroom job

After doing a minor refresh in our main bath with some new paint and fixtures, I realized the flooring was looking cracked and tired. Finding some closely matching lino to the existing tile was a challenge, but End Of The Roll had a great pairing. Install was done in an afternoon, and looks great. Thanks end of the roll!

victoria from Edmonton
victoria from Edmonton

Carpet install upper floor

After having my home painted i had End of the Roll come in and install carpet.The guys did a good job and the carpet looks great.Thanks Guys for all your hard work...V

Pauline Noetzel in Edmonton
Pauline Noetzel in Edmonton

New Carpet installation

My husband and I had new carpet installed in 3 of our bedrooms and our basement stairs. The cost for supplies/labour was more than fair, and they did a great job. The entire process was pain free and would highly recommend them again.

Daryl  in Edmonton
Daryl in Edmonton

Carpet installation

we purchased our carpet from end of the roll as well as had their installers come. They were timely, polite and clean. They had our carpet installed with now flaws in about an hour, Thanx carpet superstore!

Sue in North end
Sue in North end
7 reviews Edmonton, AB

Laminate flooring

We looked at laminate samples and we were very lucky to find the one that matched our existing flooring even though it was installed a fews years previously by the builder. Their price was very reasonable and they were able to install the floor in a couple of hours. We had them back to repair damage that we had caused in our living room and they were able to replace the area and match it so that you couldn't tell that anything had ever happened.

Ryan Sorensen in Edmonton
Ryan Sorensen in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

new linoleum on floor

Perfectly adequate install. The guy came in did his work and left. The install manager handled concerns about air bubbles very well. I was slightly concerned with the measurement of floor however it was explained how the company arrived at their measurement. I eventually agreed with their measurement. There was a lot of waste which I did not expect.