Maximum Fence Inc

61 Empey Street Brantford ON N3S 7R1
HomeStars  >  Fences & Gates in Burlington  >  Maximum Fence Inc

Reviews for Maximum Fence Inc

Fence and Gate

I am so glad we called this Company !

Meeting with Al was great right up until completion of our fence was smooth and painless.

Absolutely high QUALITY work !!

Peter in Burlington in Burlington
Peter in Burlington in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

chain link fence between properties

I wanted a chain link fence installed between my yard and the neighbors. I talked over issues of 5 large trees located on this shared property line with Jerry. A survey ($1800)had been done to determine property line. I told Jerry they may have to stop fence, and begin again between the trees. The installer hired by Maximum Fence, took out all the stakes left by the survey company that marked the property line and installed the fence ONE FOOT over onto the neighbor's property. Neighbors said they did not want to lose the foot of property, a length of 100 feet and said to take it out.
They mentioned they did not trust the fence company to reinstall fence on property line. So I ended up having to pay more to
reinstall fence on street side of property, a length of 65 feet. I had planned on putting a wood fence there for privacy, but felt I had no other options. I live next door to neighbors, and prefer to stay on good terms with them.

Ryan
Ryan
1 review Hamilton, ON

No possible reason to rate them less than perfect.

I hired Maximum Fence to install some metal fencing and a swinging car gate, and the job was done 100% to my satisfaction. Al came out to my place to measure things up, he gave me a quote the next day, and I selected my fence style from the brochure he left. I would hire them again for sure.

Christine from Etobicoke
Christine from Etobicoke

Fence

Jerry from Maximum Fence met with us and three of our adjacent neighbours answering all enquiries. The fence installation started in early winter and was completed despite extreme cold weather, ice and snow! All of the workmen were polite and very respectful of us and of our property and the work was conducted in a very professional manner. Any concerns were promptly addressed. Maximum Fence worked hard to satisfy everyone's needs.

SLC from Burlington
SLC from Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Fencing

Thank you Al and your team for getting our new fence up and in before the Thanksgiving weekend! It took 3 days to complete the 300ft of fencing, deck steps and 3 gates, but they made sure the perimeter was secured by the second day. Having runaway dogs and having them secured so quickly was fantastic.

Bosko from Brantford
Bosko from Brantford
1 review Brantford, ON

Fence

The salesperson Al was really friendly and was prompt with his quote. The crew that came out, Jeff and Mark where very professional and did a exceptional job. I would definitely recommend Maximum Fence to my family and friends.

A Dale from Halton Hills
A Dale from Halton Hills
3 reviews Georgetown, ON

Fence Installation - Back yard

Maximum Fence installed approx. 340 feet of chain link fence in our backyard. We're really happy with the fence! Scott and Billy were great guys to chat with, who worked hard to get our project completed. We appreciate all of the work they did. Clean up, and attention to detail was excellent!

Sean Mitchell from Oakville
Sean Mitchell from Oakville

Gate

I had a gate installed a few years ago that crosses my driveway and protects my backyard. It's a big gate and was installed quickly, properly and has stood up much better than any of my neighbors gates. most of theirs have sagged or broken, not mine! It's strong, latches well and looks great!

Scott in Oakville
Scott in Oakville

New Fence

We had Maximum Fence install a new fence on a previously open area beside our neighbours. Al was very helpful and the install team was efficient and respectful (no easy task given our high-maintenance neighbours). We love the finished product.

More about Maximum Fence Inc

Contact us for a quote directly at [email protected] ca Maximum Fence Incorporated is a customer oriented fence company servicing the Golden Horseshoe from St. Catherines to Brantford, Ontario. We provide both material only and installation options for both residential and commercial customers. We carry Modular Iron, Chainlink, Vinyl and Wood ...