Summit ToolsOrder Desk

Naomi @Van
N. .
5 reviews VANCOUVER, BC

Tools for siding project

Bought a few pairs of nitrile work gloves, and some siding tools (siding removal tool and siding tool punch) to fix the house siding after removal of a satellite dish.

My fiance and I visit Summit Tools often because they have friendly staff (lots around if you have questions or need help) and we find that 70% of the time, tools are cheaper here than at places like Home Depot or Rona. They also carry a variety of tools - high-end DeWalts and Bosch caliber tools and lower-end cheap tools, so you have a choice depending on the project, and how often you think you'll be using it. Occasionally DeWalt or other brands set up a booth outside, showing their tools and offering promos.

Siu Chung Kwok in Burnaby
Siu Chung Kwok in Burnaby
2 reviews Burnaby, BC

1/8" Band Saw Blade

I was trying to get a band saw blade to replace a broken blade for my band saw. When I was at the store, I long the length of the blade I needed to get but didn't know the width. So I asked one of the associates and told her what I was using my saw for. She showed me the options and recommended a 1/8" for me because I neede to cut curves and teh wood I was cutting was relatively soft and thin. Turned it it worked perfectly. The associate was friendly and helpful.