York Appliance Service Co - Avenue Rd.

Vacuum Sales & Service
2029 avenue rd toronto ON m5m4a5
HomeStars  >  Vacuum Sales & Service in Vaughan  >  York Appliance Service Co - Avenue Rd.

Reviews for York Appliance Service Co - Avenue Rd.

Terry in Toronto
Terry in Toronto

lamp shade repair

My antique slag glass lamp shade was missing some of the clips to hold the glass in place. The gentleman (and I mean that in the literal sense) who owns the shop fixed it while I watched. It brought back fond memories of hanging out with my Dad while he fixed things. He wouldn't take any money to do it. This store is very special and I have no hesitation recommending them. I'm going back to see about fixing/replacing my broken central vac system.

Thank you Terry, this was very sweet, I am Raffi the son. And I grew up watching my dad fix everything. I'm glad you had a wonderful experience here.

jm
jm

Repair of vacuumes and lamps

Great job professional and courteous.
A repair shop that fixes both lamps and vacuumed is next to impossible to find.
You can even have an espresso.

The best in the city!

Thanks JM, it was a pleasure chatting and serving you!

Ibielas
Ibielas

FIXING OF MY CENTRAL VAC

THE OWNERS' SON , RAFFI , CAME TO FIX MY CENTRAL VAC. HE REPAIRED THE PROBLEM IN MINUTES, SOMETHING WAS LOOSE AND WHEN I ASKED HIM WHAT I OWED HIM, HE SAID, DON'T WORRY ABOUT IT! I HAVE NEVER COME ACROSS SOMEONE WHO HAS EVER DONE THAT BEFORE. MOST WOULD CHARGE A SERVICE CHARGE FOR JUST SHOWING UP. I WOULD GREATLY RECOMMEND THIS COMPANY TO ANYONE WHO NEEDS THEIR APPLIANCES FIXED. I CALLED ON SATURDAY AND THEY CAME THE NEXT BUSINESS DAY. THIS IS DEFINITELY A COMPANY I WOULD RECOMMEND TO ANYONE AND EVERYONE!!!! JUST WONDERFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi! Wow thanks so much for the kind words! It was a pleasure meeting you.

Camilla
Camilla

Central vac replacement

Excellent. Immediate response during the holiday season. Kind, knowledgeable phone conversation with Raffi. Troubleshooting and diagnosis. Had the system replaced within 24 hours by an excellent installer. Took my old hoses away.

Thank you so much Camilla for taking the time to write this! I'm so happy everything worked out! Have a wonderful new year!

Tse in Toronto
Tse in Toronto

Central Vac vs. Miele? Go see Raffi!

We recently moved into a home with a 30-year old central vac system. It is outdated and Raffi advised us to either update the system with the newer bagged collection canister, or opt for a plug-in model. We decided to go with a new Miele cat & dog C3. We got an honest assessment of the existing system and a good recommendation on the Miele. Excellent service and trustworthy advice at York Appliance. Raffi assembled the new machine, gave me a thorough tutorial, and they even took it to my car for me. If we ever decide to go with the Central Vac, we can always update down the road, and I would definitely go back to York for that.

Hi Tse, thanks so much for taking the time to write this review! Enjoy your new house! Thank you for your business!!

RK in
RK in

service to central vac

Thought I had a problem with the central vac - would not shut off. Raffi came to check it out and, of course, it worked perfectly. I wanted to pay him for his time but he insisted on not charging, even though he did install a muffler.
He was both on time and courteous. No question I would recommend.

Hi RK, thanks for taking the time to writ this review. I hope the machine keeps working! Let me know if there is any issues.

Carol-Ann Doyle in Toronto
Carol-Ann Doyle in Toronto

Vacuum

I brought my Mother's vacuum into to be looked at and turns out the motor was completely shot. This is a family run operation and they were nice and informative of what I needed. I purchased a n ew vacuum for my Mother and we are so pleased with it. They also repair lamps and I took a lamp in the following week - it was March break and the sone was away but the father was able to fix it within ten minutes and charge was very reasonable. This was a great experience and I shall be back to purchased bags for the vacuum and would not hesitate to recommend this to others. Thanks again for your great service and friendly atmosphere.
Carol-Ann Doyle

Hi Carol-Ann, thanks for coming back and trusting us. Hopefully I will see you next time you come in.
Raffi the Son.

Deb from Toronto
Deb from Toronto

Vacuum Cleaner Repair

When I called Raffi at York Appliance on Avenue Road, he was very accommodating and suggested that I just come in and he could repair the broken part on-site, quickly and inexpensively. Upon arrival, he quickly realized that the model I had was not what he had thought. HOWEVER, he had a fix in mind and immediately applied a metal bracket to hold the cracked plastic piece between the wands in place. He did not charge me for his service and even carried my repaired vacuum cleaner out to the car. We will quite likely buy our next vacuum cleaner from Raffi! I highly recommend York Appliance. Honest, friendly, fast.

Hi Deb, thank you for the this review! Sorry about the confusion. I hope the MacGuivering will last!

Cristina in Toronto
Cristina in Toronto

Central Vacuum Repair

Our central vacuum has been clogged for about a month. Another company came three times - without success - and told us our only solution was to open the wall. Thanks be to God we came across York Appliance and they unclogged the uncloggable without opening the wall and within a short amount of time. We are very thankful!!!

Hi Cristina, Thanks for trusting us to come over and attempt to unclog the uncloggable! Believe me, we were just as happy about it as you!

nicole in willowdale
nicole in willowdale

Central Vacuum Repair

They accommodated my schedule for an in-home repair. My system was working when they arrived at my home and I was not charged; however, the quote I had received was much lower than with other companies.

I also shop at their store, where I receive amazing service and the price for both common & unique goods is highly competitive.

Highly recommend.

Hi Nicole, thanks so much for this. It was nice being greeted by your cute dog!

More about York Appliance Service Co - Avenue Rd.

Since 1969 York Appliance Service Co - Avenue Rd have been serving the cleaning needs of our city. We sell, service, install portable and central vacuums systems. We also sell air purifiers, laundry detergents like Persil and Forever New, and floor cleaning products, Bona. We are factory authorized dealers for Miele, Hoover, DirtDevil, Royal, Orbit, Canavac and many others.

Portable vacuum cleaners