Avenue Road Pool Service

Swimming Pools, Spas & Hot Tubs
8 Almington Street North York ON M3H3E8
HomeStars  >  Swimming Pools, Spas & Hot Tubs in North York  >  Avenue Road Pool Service

Reviews for Avenue Road Pool Service

steven benton in North York
steven benton in North York

swimming pool service

these guys were great....called 3 other pool co's first and they could not pinpoint problem...strongly recommend them. reliable, know their stuff and reasonably priced. suggested them to 3 neighbours a few years ago and they are very happy using them.

services

on recommendation from my neighbor who also uses avenue road pools I called the owner for help. he promptly came out and resolved my pool issues in no time. this surprised me as I had called several other pool outfits who advised me I had a big problem with my pool and it would be costly. its refreshing to know and deal with someone with such a vast and comprehensive knowledge of pools. he was very friendly, courteous and listened very closely to my concerns. its clear this fellow has seen every concern a pool may have. im very greatful what other guys called a major and expensive issue he resolved in less than a half hour. a real pro.

sophia from North York
sophia from North York
1 review North York, ON

swimming pool service

we have been using avenue road pool s for 26 years now. we trust them completely and seen their professionalism and thorough knowledge of pools many times over. courteous, reliable and very easy to deal with. we have recommended them to many of our neighbours whose pools they continue to service for many years now. I was really impressed how they diagnose potential problems way ahead of time and have saved me a small fortune by knowing when to address potential concerns before they occur. our neighbours have thanked us many times for recommending them.

tom makay in North york
tom makay in North york

swimming pool service

we called 4 pool companies to figure out why our pool circulation wasnt working, none could figure it out and suggested it would cost anywhere from $ 1000-1500 to to see if they could solve the problem as they couldnt put their finger on it.

on recommendation from a friend of ours who uses avenue road pools we called them. the owner (danny) came out and within 30 minutes diagnosed and repaired what turned out to be a small concern with the pool pump.

we found him to be a true professional, courteous, knowledgable and honest. we would strongly recommend avenue road pools to anyone looking for a rofessional pool company thats reasonably priced. in the end it only cost us a service call to repair the problem. we have already recommended avenue road pools to 2 of our neighbours.

swimming pools service

weve used avenue road pools almost 25 years as have many of our neighbours. easy to deal with, professional , reasonable and always
on time. pleasure to deal with. i would very highly recommend them and trust them fully.

l in North york
l in North york
1 review North York, ON

pool open and close

summer 2011.. Owner of Avenue Road Pool Service displayed very rude and unprofessional behavior. We will never hire this company again.

We switched to Metro and Jones Pools and so far received great service.